Katrina & Harry

Finally done a new one shot....today I was just too lazy to write...so sorry...anyway, hope you like it:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

“Why do I have to go with her?” I asked totally annoyed.

“Because she’s only 11 and she can’t go alone there!” My mom explained.

“But I don’t want to go with her to that stupid concert.” I hissed.

“But you will, because I said so!” My mom protested.

“Why can’t she go with you?” I asked her irritated.

“Because I have to work that night, so you’ll go and that’s my last word.” My mom said and continued cooking the dinner.

“God!” I rolled my eyes and walked to my room angry.

My mom told me I had to go to a concert of a band that I never saw or heard of with my little sister. Only because my sister loves them and she can’t go alone. That’s so mean, because I wanted to out with my friends and now I have to babysit my sister.

I changed into my dark red skinny jeans and a white shirt with black letters saying “Daddy’s girl”. I took my black leather jacket and white sneakers and walked annoyed downstairs after I straighten my hair.

 “Can we go now?” My little sister asked jumping around all happy.

“If we need to…” I said in a sigh.

“Come on…get in the car!” She said pulling my arm to the front door.

“See you mom!” I yelled walking away.

I was pulled out the door because of my annoying little sister. She got into the car with a huge smile. I guess because she got backstage passes too. So she’s going to meet that band too, wow she loves them.

While we were driving she was listing to them the whole time. I guess she wanted to come into the mood for the concert. I need to admit that they’re singing very well, but that doesn’t mean I’ll like them. After 1 hour of driving we got to the concert hall. It was completely full with screaming teens who were crying. I don’t know why would someone cry and scream because of a few boys. I just rolled my eyes and walked with my sister back stage. She was completely hyper and jumping the whole way. She began to scream and ran away from me after she saw a boy. I guess that was one of the boys from that band. It was a blond boy who was eating something. She hugged him hard and he was just in a shocked but hugged her back. I looked at them confused and rolled my eyes, while I walked to a couch, waiting for her to be done so we can leave.

I sighed and checked my mails. I got a few mails from my friends who had fun at a party and I had to wait for my sister. How annoying….

“Are you waiting for someone?” I heard a voice and I lifted my head just to look into a pair of deep green eyes.

“Umm…yeah…” Was the only thing I could say while I was hypnotized by his eyes…

“Can I ask for whom?” He asked smiling softly.

“Yes, yes you can. I’m waiting for my little sister who is here on a concert from a band. I don’t even know how that band is called.” I explained but in less than a second he answered, “One Direction!”

“What?” I asked not quite listing to him.

“The band name is One Direction.” He repeated.

“Oh…whatever…I just want to be done with this as soon as possible.” I said rolling my eyes.

“They’re not that bad.” He said still smiling almost giggling.

“And do you know them?” I asked raising an eye brow.

“We can call it like that.” He said and I looked at him confused but then shake my head a bit.

“Anyway, I’m Katrina” I said and he smiled at me.

“I’m Harry” He replied and I smiled at him.

“So what are you doing here?” I asked still smiling.

“I work here…” He said shy.

We were talking for almost 1 hour and I found out that he liked many things like I did. The concert was about to start.

“Cool, so I guess the concert is staring soon. I guess I’ll be going now…” I said and wanted to get up but Harry grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

“No…why don’t your sister and you stay here and watch the concert from here?” He asked and I nodded smiling.

“I’ll go and tell my sister that we’ll stay here.” I walked to my sister and she jumped happy again. I wanted to tell that to Harry, but he was already gone. I looked around to find him, but he was nowhere to find so I just sat there and thought that he was maybe working.

The concert lasted 2 hours and they were singing very well. I wanted to see them so I slowly walked to the side to see them. My heart almost stopped beating as I saw that Harry was one of them. I was so shocked and mad that he didn’t tell me anything about that. I was staring at him mad and I guess he got that feeling that something happened because he turned his head to my side and looked at me. His eyes widen, but he was still singing. I looked at him angry and he gave me an apologizing look. I rolled my eyes and walked away. As I walked the concert finished and the boys got off the stage. I heard them walking back stage. My sister ran to them, but I continued walking. I was walking to the back door so I can wait in the car, but I felt a hand on my shoulder stopping me.

“Please, let me explain.” It was Harry with a sad expression on his face.

“No! I don’t want to listen to you!” I hissed and turned around.

“I’m sorry, it’s just that you told me that you don’t like them and I liked you since I first saw you so I didn’t want to ruin my chance with you so I didn’t tell you anything.” He explained and I felt a bit guilty for yelling at him.

“Please, I’m sorry….” He looked at me and I didn’t know what to say.

“I guess I’ll forgive you.” I looked at the ground and he smiled.

He raised my chin and looked into my eyes. He smiled softly and kissed me.

I felt fireworks in the kiss and I kissed him back. I guess now I’ll have a little secret from my sister.