Elizabeth & Louis

“I can’t believe that I got into this, just because of you!” I yelled harshly.

“Oh come on, it’s not that bad.” Louis answered smiling cheeky

“Not bad?! How can detention not be bad?” I replied querulous.

“It’s not I never had detention till now…” He added still smiling

“You did, but I didn’t!” I yelled angry, “My parents will kill me.”

“No they won’t…just tell them you were in the library after school. That’s all.” He explained.

“This is not good at all. It’s your entire fault. If you weren’t giving me those papers with some massages, I wouldn’t have to stay here!” I glared at him.

“It’s just 1 hour, calm down princess.” He rolled his eyes.

“Don’t call me princess, you jerk.” I added angry.

“I can call whatever I want and now with me, we have to go into the detention room.” He pronounced “attention room” like it’s a ghost house.

“You’re late!” Mr. Brown said looking at us with an annoyed face.

“Sorry…” I apologized shy and walked to a seat next to the window. Louis came and sat next to me what made me roll my eyes. We were the only ones who were in detention what made me feel even worst.

“So I’m going to go out for a minutes, it that time you do your homework and be quite!” Mr. Brown said and walked out of the room.

“Shh…Lizzi…Shh…” I heard Louis calling my name.

“What!” I asked annoyed.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” He asked smiling.

“What! How can you ask me that?” I looked at him.

“Easy…so…? What’s your answer?” He asked again.

“No...I don’t have a boyfriend and I don’t think that’s your business.” I said smiling cheeky.

“And why don’t you have one?” His asking becomes annoying.

“Because I never met a boy I really liked.” I explained looking at my book.

“What about me?” He asked looking at me

“What with you?” I asked looking at him.

“Don’t you like me?” He asked smirking.

“No.” I looked at him serious.

“Oh don’t lie, I know you like me. Everyone does…” He said cocky.

“Cocky much?” I asked raising my eyebrow.

“Very much…” He whispered coming near my face.

He moved his face closer to mine, he was only inches away from my lips and he began so slowly close his eyes what made me close my too. He was just about to kiss me when we heard the door open suddenly. We immediately moved away, both blushing and turning our head to the books.

“What were you two doing?” Mr. Brown asked looking at us confused.

“Learning.” We both said in the same time

“I just came to say that I’m going to rectify a few tests so you stay here till the detention ends.” He explained and walked again out.

“Weird…” Louis simply said.

“I guess that are those days in the month…” I said and Louis began to laugh.

“So where did we stop?” He asked smirking at me.

“Umm…I guess at my History homework…” I said pointing at my book.

“I was thinking about something else.” He whispered into my ear as I was looking into my book.

“What do you mean?” I asked smirking.

“I mean the fact that you like me and you wanted to kiss me.” He explained.

“Well, you were the one who wanted to kiss me.” I said looking at my phone, “Detention is almost done, I guess we can go now…”

“Not in till I do this…” He turned my head to his side with his hand and put his lips on mine. First I was shocked and my eyes widen, but after a few moments I liked it and closed my eyes. I sat on his lap and put my hands around his neck.

After a while we pulled away from each other and he put his forehead on mine.

“So what did you say about not meeting a boy you like?” He asked and I giggled.

“I changed my mind.” I answered.

“I’ll ask you again…do you have a boyfriend?” He asked smiling.

“I don’t know…I have to ask him…” I replied.

“I think he’s going to say yes.” He said and kissed me again.

“Do you still hate detention?” He asked.

“Not so much anymore…” I giggled again.