Sofija & Liam

Here a one shot for my sweet, sometimes very annoying, friend...Hope she likes it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why do I have to do that? Couldn’t someone else bring that to him? Our teacher told me to give him his homework, because he’s sick. I mean, there are so many girls that are crazy about him and I, the only one who hates him, have to do that. Did I ever do something horrible in my live to deserve this?  No I didn’t.

And here I am, walking to his house with the homework of today, thinking how I can kill myself before I come to his house. I need to find a way to get rid of that as fast as possible.

I walked with my headphones to his house and looked around to check if someone’s around. Sadly nobody of my friends was here so I couldn’t ask them to replace me.

I turned the music off and knocked onto the door.

“It’s opened.” I heard a sick voice coming from inside.

I opened the door and got in. I looked around and searched for his room. I finally found it and knocked quite on the bedroom door. I walked inside noiselessly and looked at him, lying on his bed, covered into a dark blue, plush blanket, around him tons of used tissues.

“Hi…” I said not interested at being here.

“Hi. What are you doing here?” He asked looking at me with a tissue in his hand.

“Umm…I’m here to bring you your homework.” I said showing him the papers.

“So your just here for that and not trying to flirt with me?” He asked smirking.

I rolled my eyes and said annoyed: “Not everything is about you Liam.”

“Why, I think it is….look at me….I’m hot as hell!” He said pointing at himself

“Yeah, because you have fever...” I said putting a hand on his forehead.

“But I’m still very hot…” He said taking my hand.

“You look hot too when I see you this close.” He said looking into my eyes.

I moved away from him and said: “Let me show your homework so I can go.”

“Whatever you want, love.” He said smiling

“So this is what you have to do for History.” I explained as I realized that he’s staring at me and not the book, “Liam don’t look at me, look at the book!”

“I’m sorry…it’s just that I feel so hot that I can’t look straight.” He explained with half closed eyes

“I told you that you’re not the hottest person on Earth” I said rolling my eyes.

 “I don’t mean that...I mean I feel sick…” He said lying on his bed.

“Oh God…Liam…” I put a small, cold towel on his forehead, “Where are your parents?”

“They’re on work and they had to leave me alone.” He sighed.

“I’m sorry…but don’t worry…I’ll take care of you…” I smiled

“Thanks…” He replied quite, falling asleep.

I watched him sleeping. He was very cute and hot while he slept. I stroke his head while he was sleeping and slowly fall asleep too.

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the clock. I was sleeping for 1 hour. I looked at Liam and saw him staring at me.

“Umm…I’m sorry…I-” I tried to explain but I was cut off but a pair of lips.

“Gosh you’re even hot when you’re sleeping!” He said between the kisses.

“Liam…” I pulled away, “What are you doing?”

“Something that I had to do a long time ago…” He said before he kissed me again.

“Since when?” I asked while he kissed me

“For 3 weeks, already…” He said and kissed my neck.

“And why didn’t you tell me?” I asked a bit annoyed.

“Because I knew you hated me and that’s why I was too shy.” He explained.

“You’re such a jerk Liam.” I said angry and kissed him roughly.

“You’re an idiot…” I said and kissed him angry again.

“Why do you say such things to me?” He asked pulling away.

“Because you’re just too hot and I like to make fun of you.” I winked.

“You’re sometimes a totally bi-” I cut him off, “Don’t you dare to say that!”

“I’m just kidding, now come back here!” He replied and kissed me again.

“Aren’t you still sick?” I asked between the kisses.

“I’m feeling much better, because you took care of me. Thank you my love.” He said and kissed me hand what made me blush.

“You’re so cute when you blush.” He said moving my hair softly from my face.

“Oh shut up and kiss me.” I said and pulled him closer to me.

We began to kiss deeper and I put my hands around his neck as he put his hand around my waist. We slowly began to lie on the bed, me on top of him.

We kissed more and more. He began to kiss my jaw line and neck while I moaned a bit. He put his hands into my shirt and moved up. He was just about to take it off, as we heard a door open.

“Liam, are you awake?” We heard Liam’s mom calling him.

We pulled fast away from each other and I fixed my shirt and hair.

“Oh…I see you have a guest…” His mom said seeing me.

“Umm….yeah sorry…I’ll be going…I was just here to give him his homework.” I said and looked at his mom and then at Liam who was smirking at me.

“Oh okay honey; hope I see you soon again.” She said and walked away

“You just came to give me my homework?” I felt 2 arms pulling me from behind.

“Well, that and the little kiss between us.” I replied turning around to face him.

I kissed him softly and took my things, “I’ll call you.” He said as I walked away.

I turned back to kiss him again and then walked away.

I guess I didn’t hate him so much anymore.