Annalise & Niall

A NEW ONE SHOT he-he

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“And I was like “What?” and she was like “It’s true”…” I smiled rolling my eyes uninterested.

“Hey…is something wrong?” She asked me friendly.

“Yeah everything’s fine…I was just thinking…” I answered shaking my head.

“About a boy?” She asking smirking at me

“W-what?! No!! I wa-” She cut m off

“You were thinking about a boy. How cute sweetie.” My blond friend added

“Can we change the subject?” I asked blushing.

“Umm…sure…let’s do our homework…” She smiled at the book.

“I’ll be right back…I’m just going to get me something to drink…” I said running down to my BFF’s kitchen.

I walked next to her living room where her brother was watching TV with friends. I smiled at them and then walked to the kitchen. I had a huge crush on her brother. He was just totally amazing, his blond hair and his perfect eyes. However I can’t tell her about the crush. I don’t want her to be mad at me.

I had many day dreams about him, by the way his name was Niall, and doesn’t that sound perfect?

Anyway, I dream about him every day. About how it would be if we were a couple or if I would kiss him and tell him my feelings, but he’s one year older than me…I don’t think Anna, Niall’s sister, would like that.

I totally forgot that I had to go back to Anna…I ran so fast that I crashed into someone.

“Umm...sorry…I wasn’t looking…” I said with my eyes closed while I rubbed my head.

“Its fine, love” My eyes widen as I heard that voice, “Are you okay?”

“Yeah…umm…sorry…I’ll be going to Anna…” I answered shy.

“Sure...see you later, love…” He said as I walked away.

I blushed and run very fast back to Anna’s room.

“Did you have fun?” She asked me smirking.

“What do you mean by that?” I asked confused.

“I heard you talking to my brother…” She said smiling.

“Umm…I just crashed into him….nothing else…” I answered shy.

“Oh come on…I know you have a crush on him since, like forever” She smiled softly at me.

“No…I….” I didn’t know what to say.

“Don’t lie…I know you like him…I don’t have anything against that...in fact I like it.” She hugged me.

“You don’t?” My eyes widen.

“Of course not…you know…he has a crush on you too…” She smirked.

“He does?!” I jumped off the bed.

“Yeah, totally!” She said smiling

“What should I do?” I asked shy.

“Let’s do our homework and wait till his friends go away…” She explained.

“Sure…” I got onto the bed again and we studied for 1 hour till we heard Niall’s friends go away.

“Operation “Love” begins…” Anna said smirking

“Where are you going?” I asked getting up.

“To the living room and you just stay hidden.” She explained and ran away.

“Sooo….Ni do you like Annalise?”  She asked direct

“Yeah, you know that” He said looking at her and I blushed like hell.

“Like more than a friend?” She asked smirking.

“Totally…” He smiled shy.

“Good, because she heard everything you said.” She laughed and his eyes widen as he saw me standing behind him.

“I leave you 2 alone now…” Anna walked away smiling

“Hi…” I greeted shyly.

“Did you hear everything?” He asked quite and I nodded.

“So you like me?” I asked smiling.

“Yeah and you like me too?” He asked expecting

 “Yeah I do…” Before I could say anything else he kissed me softly.