Haley & Zayn

I'm sooooo sorry I totally forgot about the one shot requests...I was too busy with my other stories lol.

Anway VOTE & COMMENT

xox

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey I'm Haley and I have a best friend named Zayn Malik. Yeah the from One Direction. Wohoo lol

When we were little we've been together the whole time, but as he became a superstar we didn't have much time for each other. Now he's on US tour and I miss him like hell so I decided that I'll pay him a visit. I know all the boys already and we're all good friends so I planned to suprise him with my visit. The boys planned that he'll be at the hotel room alone while the boys were out. I walked into the room door with the key Liam gave me. I slowly closed the door and put my beg beside it. I walked to his bedroom and heard someone crying. I realized that this was Zayn and I heard him something murmuring. I take a step foward so I can hear what he was saying. My eyes widen when I heard that he was saying my name and that he cried because of me.

I slowly opened the door and walked to him so he couldn't hear me. He was lying so his back was on the side where I was. I got onto the bed and hugged him from behind kissing his hair.

"What? Hales?" He turned around still crying as his eyes widen when he realized it was me.

"Hey Zayn." I smiled at him and wiped his tears away

"Am I dreaming?" He asked shocked.

I pinched his arm, "Ouch" He murmured

"See? You're not dreaming." I giggled.

"I missed you so much." He hugged me.

"I missed you too. So how have you been?"  I asked pulling away from the hug and sitting on the bed.

"Fine, just a bit lonely while you weren't here next to me" He said a bit sad.

"Awww how cute." I stroke his cheek.

"So." I winked him, "Did you found a girlfriend?"

"No, but I have a girl I like, for a long time now."  He said smiling shy.

"You should tell her how you feel." I smiled back, hiding the jealous feeling.

"You think?"  He asked looking into my eyes.

"Yes, totally." I giggled.

He took my hands and looked deep into my eyes, "Haley. I love you since we've been 10, would you please go out with me."

My eyes widen and my mouth formed into a O shape. It took me a while to realize that Zayn Malik loves me. I shoke my head to wake up from my day dream and began to smile wide. I jumped at Zayn so I was on him and his back was pressed at bed. I hugged him as ahrd as I can.

"Hales you're gonna kill me." He said quite amused.

"Sorry." I looked at him and then began to move closer to kiss him but then I moved away, because i thought that would be bad if I kissed him. As I wanted to get up he put a hand behind my head and pulled me into a kiss and I smiled into it. After a while we pulled away from the kiss and hugged each other.

"I really missed you. Never leave me alone." He said and kissed my forehead.

"I'll try." I giggle and he kissed me again.

"I love you." He said and I smiled.

"Love you too"