Anna & Harry

Here's my first one shot I wrote. I wrote it for my BFF Anna. Hope you like it!

Anna & Harry 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summer.  The best season in the year. Well, till that day came, the day that my parents told me someone would come to our house and say here for 1 month. I wouldn't mind that at all. I love to meet new people, but not those people. Those 5 wannabes. Yeah, I'm talking about the One Direction boys. I wasn't a fan at all. I just thought that they're wanna be super starts. I thought that they play with girls just because they know they're famous and they think they can do anything they want. So that news from my parents shocked me. Well, maybe you ask yourself why would 1D come to my house. Oh well maybe because Harry's parents are good friends with my parents, or maybe because Harry came here often when he was little. We played together when we were little, but that changed after he grow up and because the band member from One Direction. I guess that's one of those reasons why I hate them.

Anyway, my parents were very happy that they'll see Harry again and that they'll meet his friends. I wasn't happy about that.

“What do you mean by they’ll come here tonight?” I yelled angry.

“You heard very well Anna, they’ll be here in a few hours and they’ll stay 1 month.” My mom said smiling at me.

“But I don’t want them to come here.” I said looking away from her.

“We can’t tell them to go away.” My dad said looking at me.

“Well, maybe you can’t, by I can!” I said getting up the sofa.

“Anna! You need to be nice to them. You were always happy when you found out that Harry will come to visit you.” My mom said.

“I was 10 when that was. Now I’m 18 and some things changed.” I said and walked to my room, closed the door as sat on my bed. I couldn’t believe it. When I was small I had a crush on him and it took me a while to forget him and to hate him.

I can’t be 1 month with him in the same house. All my friends are on vacation in a different country and I can only call them sometimes..

So there’s no way I can escape this hell. I stood up and looked around my room. I took a box under my bed and put all the things that I didn’t wanted Harry to see in that box. I took that box again and put it on my closet.

I didn’t know what to do till they come so I took my Nintendo DS and began to play my Pokemon game. I got so into it that the time went very fast and it was already night. I almost got the whole game to the end but my dad called me to come downstairs. I ran down still holding my Nintendo and playing. I totally forgot that those idiots will come.

“What is it?” I asked still looking at my Nintendo screen.

“Say “Hi” to our guests.” My dad said pointing at the boys.

I looked up and saw 5 boys standing in front of 5 suitcases. I blinked a few times and looked at their faces.  They didn’t look very bad. There was a boy with brown hair and wide blue eyes who looked at me with a open mouth. I looked at his confused till he run to me and came near my Nintendo.

“Oh my Carrot, you have a Nintendo DS!” He yell.

“Yeah I do…” I said looking at him confused again.

“I have one too! And I see you have the Pokemon game too!” He yelled again.

“Yes I do. Now can you stop yelling?” I asked him a bit annoyed.