Nicole & Harry

Here's a new one-shot...Hope you like it:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Baby, hurry, we have to go!” I heard a voice coming from downstairs.

“I’ll come in 5 minutes, please wait!” I yelled back.

Me and my boyfriend Harry are invited to a party and we’re about to get ready to leave. Yes, Harry Styles is my boyfriend. I know it sounds weird but we are a couple 2 years now and I love him.

I put my Cute and sassy, pink, strapless short dress with sweetheart neckline, rhinestone bow detail, and tulle skirt.

I straighten my hair as much as I could because I didn’t have much time. I did my makeup and my black high heels as I ran downstairs.

“You look amazing my love.” I heard Harry saying as I came down. I walked to him and he took my hand and turned me around so he could see the whole dress.

“That dress looks perfect on you, but do you know where it would look better?” Harry asked smirking.

I looked at him confused and he moved his head to my ear and whispered with a husky voice, “On the floor…”

I blushed and pushed him away, “Harry no, we have to go to the party…” I moaned as he kissed down my neck.

“Who cares about the party? I want you now!” He whispered in my ear.

“No Harry, we’ll be late!” I hissed.

“I don’t care!” He said and pushed me on the nearest wall he found.

“Gosh you’re just stubborn.” I giggled as he kissed my jaw line.

“I know, but you love that…” He said kissing my cheek.

“Of course I do.” I said and put my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me and playing with his curls.

“I guess now you want to be late for the party.” He said with a cheeky smile.

“It’s not my fault that you’re a great kisser.” I pouted.

“You’re not bad either.” He said and kissed me soft on the lips.

“I know…” I said cocky

“God, you look so hot in that dress!” He said and kissed me hard on the lips.

I moaned and kissed him back. The kiss became deeper and more passionate. He bit my lower lip and I opened my mouth while I moaned. As I opened my mouth he put his tongue into my mouth. We battle for dominance but he won soon. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, as that was even possible.

I smiled at the kiss and he began to walk to the bedroom. He put me onto the bed and got on me. He kissed down my jaw line and neck as I moaned.

He took slowly my and his shoes off and kissed up my legs. I giggled at that and he kissed me again and I played with his curls.

He took of his jacket and began to slide his hand in my dress. I rolled my eyes and rolled him over so I was on top. I moved my hair to a side and smirked at him and he did the same to me.

I kissed his neck and he moaned quite. He put his hands on my butt and I kissed him again. I took off his shirt and kissed his abs.

“I love you” I said as I kissed him again

“I love you too my princess” He kissed me back.

[A/N Sorry, I don't write mature scenes because I think I'm not good at that, so I wrote just till this part...Let's just say that they didn't go to the party, but it was still very good for them *_*]