Ellie & Niall

Here's a new one shot made by the help of my BFF Anna,  Hope you like it <333

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday , I while I was returning from my best friend’s house , I decide go a walk through the park , so I did , but I couldn’t believe that something like that going to happened. 

Okay , I was walking calmly in the Park while I was listening ‘’Moments ‘’ by my crush 1D . 

Then I saw five guys sitting on a bench at I am give at them a sidelong glance and omg I thought they were One Direction boys. Well, I thought I was dreaming or something but NO! They were there. 

-‘’OMG , uh , guys are you One Direction or I am dreaming cause you know…---‘’I whisperer 

-‘’Yeah, it’s us ! You seem good fun, because you can get us at dark too.’’ Niall said to me & smiled. 

-‘’Oh, ok . I don’t want annoying you, I go now…’’ 

-‘’NO!’’ Niall yelled ‘’you don’t really, I mean, why don’t you sit with us?’’ He continues. 

-‘’Me? Really? ‘’ I asked him confused but happy 

-‘’Yeah Of course, you! ‘’ He replied to me. 

Then we were talking, them & I. It was like dream, but the most awesome moment was: 

-‘’So Ellie, do you want to go out for breakfast tomorrow?’’ Niall asked me. - I know NIALL HORAN asked me OUT! & I tried play it cool; 

-‘’Sure Niall, this is my phone number, ok? See you tomorrow then ‘’ I said & walked away. 

-‘’Okay ,bye.’’ All boys yelled in my back. 

THE OTHER DAY. 

I wake up early & I do a make out to myself, I was looking great & then I was waiting his call. 

After 20 minutes he called: 

-‘’Hey Ellie, is that you right? ‘’ He asked me sweet. 

-‘’Um, yeah Niall, it’s me. ‘’ I answered shy. 

-‘’So do you want meet at the Park? ‘’ He said shy too. 

-‘’Yeah sure, see you there, I will be there in 10 minutes J’’I replied happily. 

-‘’Cool, see you in ten then!’’He said & hangs up. 

I where there & he was waiting with a ROSE!!!! ahh he is so romantic . 

-‘’Hey you look great, Ellie. ‘’ He said to me & smiled! omg , I love the way he call my name. 

-‘’How sweet of you, thanks.” I said to him & he takes my hand & we start walking through the park. Suddenly a crazy fan comes by. She looked really beautiful & she stalks to us. 

-‘’OMG NIALL you are free tonight?’’ She yelled at us. 

-‘’Eh, sorry my heart belongs somewhere else.’’He said & takes my hand!!!!! OMG , sweetest thing ever. I am not even kidding. The fan walked away. 

-‘’Well, I can’t stop thinking about you, Ellie!’’Niall said & close to me. I wasn’t saying anything...I just hug him, and then he put his hand in my face & kissed me. 

-‘’I love you. ‘’ he said to me. 

-‘’I love you too Niall. ‘’ I said & we continue walking.