Farah & Liam

I'm so FREAKING SORRY. I hate it when I let people wait for me. I know I'm a b***h for not posting the stories soon, but I was too busy with my exams. Again sooo sorry! Oh and this one shot os very short....Damn it I hate myself! SO SORRY! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was a normal girl; I had a normal family, normal friends and a normal boyfriend. Eh…no….my boyfriend isn’t very normal….okay he is normal but he’s different from the others…he is famous. Actually we were friends like forever but one day we began to feel more for each other and we became a couple. Long story, but in short my boyfriend is 1/5 of 1D and his name’s Liam Payne.

I mean I love him and all that stuff, but after he got famous he’s the whole time on tour and he’s never around. So I have to admit I miss him very much.

My summer vacation started and I was the whole time at home. I didn’t go out, because I was too depressed to do something. I was the whole day in my PJ’s and my hair was a mess. I didn’t care about anything while he was gone. I guess he became a part of me. A part without I couldn’t live.

I was lying on the couch for like the whole day. My parents worked the whole day and my friends were on holidays in other countries, so I was alone most of the time. I watched TV shows and movies. All the movies Liam loved made me even sadder and I missed him more than ever.

I cried myself sometimes to sleep because I missed him so much. I wore most of the time his shirts or hats or anything that he had on him and that had his smell. Those made me feel at least a bit better.

I was watching Toy Story, I loved that movie and I saw it like 15 times. That day was one of the worst days that I missed him. I had his shirt on and I cuddled into a soft pink blanket onto couch. I cried a few hours ago and I was a total mess.

At a moment I heard the door open and I thought it was my mom so I wiped the tears from my eyes. I turned around to face a familiar face.

“Liam!?” I yelled with my eyes widen.

“Hey babe!” He said and I ran to him, hugging him hard.

“I missed you so much!” I said crying.

“Were you crying my love?” He asked wiping my tears away.

“Every damn day, since you’ve been gone.” I said sad.

“I’m so sorry honey…” He said hugging me again.

“I hate it when you’re gone.” I said quite.

“I promise I won’t ever let you alone, because I’ll take you from now on always with me. I don’t care where; I’ll take you with me.” He said kissing my cheek.

“You would really do that?” I asked still sad.

“I know I left you alone for a long time and I hate myself for that, but I’ll change that.” He said hugging me again.

“I forgive you.” I smiled.

“I see you have been watching Toy Story. Mind if I join you?” He asked cheeky.

“No, please take a seat.” I replied giggling.

He took my hand and walked to the couch. He lay down and I placed myself next to him, covering us with the blanket. I was so happy to be with him again, to touch him and smell him again. I was so happy that I cried again.

“Why are you crying again?” He asked me worried.

“I’m just so happy that you’re back.” I said turning to him.

“I love you so much!” He said and kissed me softly.