Lauren & Niall

Another one-shot made by me for a friend...Hope you enjoy <333

Sorry It's quite short

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Come on Lauren, you need go home, you’re drunk!” Niall ordered pulling my wrist.

“No!” She said waging to him, “I’m totally fine!”

“No you’re not! Come I’ll drive you home!” He said and helped her to his car.

“Let me go, I want to go back inside.” She protested trying to pull away.

“Don’t be like that and get into the car.” He said and opened the car door.

“Yes father…” She replied obviously drunk.

He closed the door and walked to the other side, got in and began to drive. She was a total wrack.

“You know…I always loved Harry’ hair…it’s so curly…” She said totally dizzy in her head.

“Yeah I know…” Niall said smiling.

“I’ll tell you a secret…” She said moving to him.

“Sure, tell.” He said looking at her confused.

“I’m in love with Niall.” She said giggling.

“You do what?!” He said, almost losing control of the car

“Shh…”She put a finger on his lips, “Don’t tell Niall!” She smiled pulling away.

“Yeah, I won’t tell Niall…” He said still being in a shock.

He took a last look at her before she completely falls asleep. He smiled at her cute sleeping face. He actually liked the fact that she liked him, because he loved her too.

After he arrived, he carried her bride style to her room and put her softly on her bed. He smiled at her and moved her hair away from her face and walked to the other side of the bed and lied down. He fell asleep, dreaming about the words she said to him.

Lauren’s POV

I woke up with a huge headache; I hate it when I drink. I wish I was Liam, so I never drunk any alcohol. I turned around and felt something warm under my hand. My eyes slowly opened and I saw someone lying in my bed. My eyes widen as I saw that this was Niall. I moved slowly away, but felt an arm pulling me back.

“Good morning.” He said smiling

“Yeah…hey…what are you doing in my bed?” I asked still shocked.

“Don’t you remember what you said yesterday?” He asked with a cheek y smile.

“No…I don’t remember anything.” I said putting a hand on my head.

“Well, first you were talking about how you love Harry’ hair and then you said you love me.” He said smiling, “Don’t worry, I promised I won’t say Niall.”

“Oh my God, I’m such an idiot. How could I say that?” I asked hiding my face.

“Don’t worry love; I guess I love you too.” He said moving my hands from my face.

“You guess?” I asked feeling a bit sick.

“Yeah…” He said moving his face closer to mine; he was just about to kiss me when I felt like I had to throw up and I run to the bathroom. I puked a few times and I heard Niall coming to me.

“I’m sorry; this is not what I wanted to do.” I said feeling sorry.

“Now I seriously love you…you’re so funny…” He said hugging me, “We’ll have enough time to kiss when you feel better.” He said kissing my forehead.

“You’re so cute” I said kissing him.

“It’s quite good when you get drunk.” He said smirking.

“No way! I hate it! I’m never going to drink again.” I said shaking my head.

“I don’t mind, you’re mine now and I won’t let anything happened to you.”

“I feel still sleepy, want to come with me?” I asked giggling.

“Sure thing…” He said caring me to the bed while I giggled.