Maggie & Niall

Like I said, I'll post more one shots these days so I can be done with the requests soon and then I'll open the requests again so more people can get one shots. Hope you like it:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Friday evening and I was making dinner for me because my parents were on a trip to my cousin Emma who’s getting married and I couldn’t come with them.

I put the food on the table and smiled at my finished work. I was about to sat at my chair as I heard someone knocking on the front door. I looked at the watch on the wall and saw that it was already 8pm and I wondered who would come so late.

I slowly walked to the door and breathed deeply till I opened the door. My eyes widen as I saw a familiar face moving his look from the ground to me.

“Hey….umm…Niall…What are you doing here?” I asked looking at him with my confused look.

“Hey Maggie. Umm…I called you a few times but you didn’t answer.” He explained.

“Yeah, my phone is turned off, but why did you called me?” I asked.

“Umm…I wanted to ask you if you want to come with us bowling.” He answered.

“Yeah, sorry…” I said looking at the ground.

“They’re already gone there…” He sighed.

“Then why aren’t you with them?” I asked.

“I wanted to see if you’re alright.” He said smiling.

“Yeah I am…thanks…” I smiled shy. I was about to say goodbye before I heard his stomach growl.

“Are you hungry?” I asked giggling.

“A bit…” He answered shy.

“Do you want to stay for dinner?” I asked opening the door completely.

“Aren’t your parents here?” He asked looking around.

“Nope…they’re on a wedding.” I added smiling.

“Umm…sure…I’ll stay…” He smiled and walked inside to the kitchen.

“Here…” I gave him a plate and we ate dinner together. It was kind of weird. He was sort of my friend and sort of more than that, but I didn’t know what to do. After we ate we watched a movie.

“Thanks for the dinner. It was great.” He said smiling.

“Do you want desert?” I asked moving my head to him.

“Yes!” He shouted and I giggled while I walked to the kitchen to take a packet of Oreos.

“I hope you like them; I didn’t have time to make anything else.” I said shy.

“No! I love them!” He said and put one into his mouth.

I giggled again and then stared at him eating. I had to admit I have a crush on him.

He saw me staring but didn’t make any move, he just smirked.

We ate and talked for a while as we watched the movie. We ate almost every Oreo, just one left and that one was taken by me. I put it into my mouth but didn’t swallow it.

“I want an Oreo!” He said smiled wide.

“I took the last one.” I giggled with my mouth full with the Oreo.

His smile turned into a saw look, but became a smirk after a few moments. I looked at him confused, still moving the Oreo in my mouth. I guess I was so distracted by him so I didn’t swallow it.

Suddenly, he pulled me to him and pressed his lips onto mine. My mouth opened because of the shock, he took that opportunity and put his tongue into my mouth. He moved his tongue around my mouth and slides the Oreo onto his tongue. After he did that he moved away from my lips and began to chew on the Oreo and then he swallowed it.

I coughed a few times and then looked at him mad.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” I shouted.

“I wanted an Oreo.” He said licking his lips.

“That doesn’t give you a right to take it out of my mouth.” I added.

“I’m sorry, but I just wanted it so much.” He smiled and I began to cry.

“Why are you crying?” He asked me sadly.

“Because you took my first kiss because of an Oreo…” I yelled.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to!” He said and hugged me, “But the Oreo wasn’t the only reason why I kissed you.”

“What do you mean?” I asked wiping the tears away.

“I kissed you because I like you for a while now.” He asked taking my hand.

“You like me?” I asked shocked.

“Yes.” He simply answered and kissed me softly again.

“Let’s act like that was your first kiss, okay?” He asked me smiling and I nodded.

“Should I go buy more Oreos?” I asked and he laughed.

“No, you’re much more delicious then any Oreos on the world.” He smiled and I blushed.

“I can just nod to that!” I smiled and pulled him into another kiss.