Holly & Liam

Here's a cute new jealous one shot....hope you like it:

Please comment and vote it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“How could you do that?” Liam yelled at me while I walked inside our house.

“I didn’t do anything!” I yelled annoyed back.

“You kissed that guy!” He yelled turning me around.

“No I didn’t! He kissed me and that only because he was drunk!” I hissed back.

“You’re a liar!” He yelled pushing me against a wall.

“Don’t touch me! I’m sick of your jealousy!” I pushed him away walking to my bedroom.

“You’re not going anywhere till you tell me why you kissed him!!” He yelled running after me.

“Leave me alone! Find a different girl that you can kill with your jealousy!” I said packing my bag.

“You’re just an s**t that sleeps with every boy she sees!” His words hurt me because I never kissed a boy or neither slept with another one except Liam.

“You’re just a jealous jerk!” I replied trying to stop me from crying.

I was done packing and began to walk to the front door.

“I’m leaving…” I said hoping he would answer something, but he was quite.

“Goodbye Liam!” I said sadly opening the door.

“Wait!” I heard his voice with an apologizing tone, “I’m sorry…”

“No you’re not!” I hissed.

“I am…I know I’m jealous, but that’s only because I don’t want to lose you.” He explained to me softly.

“But I would never leave or cheat on you…” I replied sadly.

“I know, but I just….I was just stupid and jealous.” He said looking at the ground.

“Well, you’re surrounded with fan girls, but I’m still not jealous.” I said looking at his face.

“I know…you’re amazing and I don’t deserve you.” He said looking into my eyes.

“You do deserve me but you shouldn’t be so jealous.” I said stroking his cheek.

“I’m sorry my love.” He said enjoying my touch.

“I forgive you.” I said, cupped his face and kissed him softly.

“I love you my Holly-Molly.” He said and kissed me more and more.

“I love you so much.” I replied between the kisses.

I put my arms around his neck and he around my waist. As we kissed we slowly moved to the couch in the living room. He sat down and I placed myself on his lap.

“I’m sorry for calling you an s**t.” He apologized sad.

“It’s fine, I know you were angry and sad. I understand that completely.” I explained.

He kissed me softly again, “I promise I won’t be jealous anymore.”

“No, I don’t mind you being sometimes jealous; in fact it’s cute that you’re worried about me.” I said and kissed him softly again. I hugged him and rested my head on his chest.