Vanshika & Liam

Here's a new one-shot. Hope you like it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking out of my house on a boring Saturday morning. The school ended a few weeks ago and the summer was very boring. I tried to have fun but that’s not possible without my friends who live far away from my house. I try to talk to them as much as possible, but that’s not much. How should a childish, bubbly, crazy girl like me survive without friends? So here are I am, walking to star bucks to get some coffee. I listen to music on my iPod, while someone collided with me. My earphones fall out and I almost fall down too, but someone pulled mw by the waist so I can’t fall down. It was a guy with a brown hood and sunglasses on. I looked at him very patiently. He let go of me and took his sunglasses off. My eyes widen when I saw that the person who crashed at me was the one and only Liam Payne.

“I’m so sorry…” He apologized.

“It’s fine…” I simply answered and tried to walk away, but he took my hand and pulled me back.

“Can you please help me?” He asked directly.

“Help you, by what?” I asked wondering.

“Can you please hide me?” He asked taking my hand.

“I should do what?!” I almost yelled but I put a hand on my mouth to stop me, “Why do I have to do that?”

“I’m sorry, it’s just that I got lost here and some fans found out that I’m here and they follow me everywhere.” He explained.

“Umm…sure…why not…just come with me.” I took his hand and he followed me.

We walked to my house and I let him come in.

“You know you can take the hood of your head now.” I said walking to the kitchen.

“Yeah…” He took the hood of and I walked back in with 2 cups of tea. As I saw his face and his hair, that became quite a mess after he took the hood off, I blushed very hard. I tried to hide my red face, so I looked at the ground.

“Do you want tea?” I asked still looking at the ground.

“Sure, love.” He took a cup of tea, “And you’re cute when you’re blushing.”

“Umm…thanks…I guess…” I answered shy, “By the way, my name’s Vanshika.”

“My name’s Li-”, “I know who you are…Liam Payne.” I added.

“Ohh…so you’re a fan?” He asked smiling.

“We can call it like that if you want.” I was obsessed with them but I wouldn’t tell him that.

“So…how did you get lost?” I asked taking a sip of my tea.

“Well, we had a day off so we decided to take a tour around the town and in the way I got lost.” He explained.

“And why didn’t you call the other boys?” I asked.

“My phone battery didn’t work anymore.” He said a bit sad.

“Umm…do you want to use my phone to call them?” I asked smiling.

“Sure.” I gave him the phone; he called them while I was turning the TV on and sat on the sofa. I got so bored that I turned myself around so my head was there where my feet should be and my feet there where my head should be. I stayed like that for a while till he came back and gave me my phone back.

“You should stop lying like that or your blood will get into your head.” He said laughing a bit.

“Too late...” I said smiling.

“Come on, get up.” He helped me get up, but my head felt so dizzy that I fall down on top of him.

“So…did you call your friends?” I asked still staying on top of him.

“Yeah…they’ll be here in 1 hour.” He said smiling.

“Umm…sorry I should get up, shouldn’t I?” I asked giggling.

“Nah…you don’t have to…” He answered laughing.

I looked at his hair and decided to be childish. I began to make his hair even messier. We got up and sat on the sofa. We talked for like forever till I heard the door bell. I got up and wanted to see who it is, but Liam stopped me by pulling me onto his lap. I looked into his eyes and he leant to me till his lips met mine. I was at the begging a bit shocked but then kissed back. We continued till I heard the bell again. I walked to the door and saw the other 1D boys smiling. They came in and Liam walked to them. We talked for a while after that and Liam didn’t stop staring at me. I smiled to myself.

The time came that for the boys to leave. It was kind of sad, because I would miss Liam, but I guess I had to leave him.

I walked them to the door, but as Liam wanted to leave he closed the door and kissed me once again. Then he leaved.

I took my phone and saw that I got one new massage and it was from Liam:

“Don’t worry love, I won’t forget you. I already have your number in my phone so I’ll call you every day xx”

I smiled at that and thought that this summer is not going to be so bad.