Rita & Harry

I'M SOOOOO FREAKING SORRY FOR NOT POSTING ANY STORIES FOR 4 DAMN DAYS!! BUT I PROMISE I'LL POST STORIES THESE DAYS! AS MUCH AS I CAN!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Come on!” My best friend begged me hopefully

“No, I don’t want to!” I answered annoyed not looking at her, just playing with my hair.

“That will be the party of the year! Come on! Please come with us!” My friend begged me again, but this time kneeling next to me.

I rolled my eyes, sighed and smiled mocking, “Why should I come?”

“Because there will be all the popular guys from our school.” She answered getting up.

“And why should I care?” I asked making a sarcastic face.

“Because Harry will be there too…” She said smirking.

“Like I care about him…” I rolled my eyes looking away.

“Oh I bet you do…” She whispered to herself but I heard it too.

“Why should I even care about that cocky jerk?” I asked looking at her annoyed.

“Because you always whisper to yourself that he looks hot and that you love his hair…” She said looking at the ceiling.

“What! That’s not true!” I added pissed.

“Whatever…but please come to the party…it will be fun.” She begged me with a puppy face.

“Okay okay….I’ll come with you.” I sighed.

“Yey, now wear this!” She smiled at threw at me a pair of black skinny jeans, a purple shirt, a short black leather jacket and a pair of black high heels. I looked at her confused but then just smiled and walked to my room.

[THAT OUTFIT] http://i2.pinger.pl/pgr169/50d38b02000fdc4b4d667975/kat-hallow.jpg

I put the cloths on and looked at the mirror. I looked very hot and I just smirked. I went to the bathroom and curled my hair after I put my make-up on.

“Are you done?” My BFF yelled from downstairs.

“I’m ready…” I yelled back while I ran downstairs

“You look great.”  My friend smiled.

“You don’t look bad either.” I smirked and walked with her to the car.

We drove to the house of my friend where the party was. We walked inside; the whole house was full with people.

As I got in I completely lost my friend out of side. She was gone. I looked around and as I couldn’t find her I rolled my eyes and sighed. I walked a bit around and got into the living room. I looked around and saw nobody I knew till my look fall at a group of boys. One of them was Harry and there was a girl next to him. I looked better at them and saw that this girl was my BFF whispering something into his ear. I was a bit jealous, but I didn’t care. I just sighed and turned around. I had to admit I had a tiny crush at him, but I would never say that aloud.

I walked into the backyard, where nobody was. It was a beautiful night which made me smile a bit. I was so into the stars that I didn’t hear someone coming outside too.

“It’s a beautiful night, isn’t it?” I heard a voice from behind.

I turned my head to the voice and saw a smirking Harry looking at the stars and then at me.  

“What are you doing here?” I asked him annoyed.

“Just watching the stars, you?” He answered cheeky.

I rolled my eyes and looked away, “You’re cute when you’re annoyed Rita.” He said moving to me.

“Don’t call me Rita, Styles.” I added angry.

“But it’s a cute nick name.” He said smirking.

“You’re such a jerk!” I said walking away, but I was stopped by his hand, which pulled me by the wrist back to him. He pulled me so I was pressed at his body.

“Let me go!” I said trying to pull away, but he was too strong.

He didn’t answer, but just looked into my eyes for a while. I looked back with hate, but that hate slowly began to disappear. I didn’t want to fall for his tricks; I’m not one of those easy girls.

“Let me go!” I said again, but this time angry.

“No!” He simply answered.

“What do you want from me?” I asked looking at him angry.

“I want you to tell my why do you hate me!” He said direct and I looked at him confused.

“I want to know that because I liked you for a while now and I never did something to you, but you never talk to me and you always say rude things about me to your friends.” He added.

“You’re a cocky jerk who thinks he can get any girl he wants!” I said looking at him annoyed.

“I’m not like that at all! I just-” I cut him off, “Wait, did you just say that you like me?” I asked shocked.

“Yes Sherlock, got ears.” He said sarcastic.

I rolled my eyes, “Yes, it’s true…I like you, very much.” He added.

“Even though I’m always mean to you?” I asked feeling a bit guilty.

“Yes…” He whispered while he moved my chin softly to make me look at him.

“I really like you.” He repeated and I looked at him a bit guilty.

 “I’ll be going now…” I said trying to move.

He pulled me back and pressed his lips on mine. I was shocked at the begging but after a few moments I kissed back and I felt him smile against my lips.

“I’m sorry for being mean to you.” I said putting my arms around his neck, playing with his curls.

“It’s fine my love. I guess you like me now too.” He said smiling.

“How can you think that?” I asked sarcastic.

“Because you kissed me back…” He said putting a finger softly on my lips.

I smirked and shake my head a bit. He didn’t say anything and just kissed ma again.

“What did Bella whisper into your ear?” I asked pulling away from that kiss.

“Oh is someone jealous.” He asked pulling me closer by the waist to him.

“No! I just want to know that!” I added.

“I know, she told me you like me.” He said and I blushed.

“You’re so cute when you blush.” He smiled and I rolled my eyes and kissed him again.