Jenna & Louis

Just so you know....This story is wrote...by Diary Style...means I wrote it like I write my Diary...Hope you like it <333

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Hey, for one who don’t know me I am Jenna , I am working to my dad’s hotel here in New York... 

the Hotels Name is “Lighters” it’s kind of weird name but the hotel is really nice & big... 

I am 17 yet but I help little with our hotel cause is kind of popular...today I have lots to do : 

go to my BFF’s house & hang out for little 

Do my homework 

Go for shopping 

Do my homework 

But I have PMS & I only want stay under my blanket forever....So that’s what I am doing right... 

I am lying in Hotels living room & writing this ''diary''...haha ! It’s kind of funny... 

Never mind ,. my daddy is yelling at me now ... 

I will come back soon!!!!! 

After 20 minutes: 

Here I am again!!!!But OMG this diary bring my luck!!!! Well, guess why my daddy yelled… 

To tell me that 1D boys came to our hotel!!! to stay...I mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I am not even kidding... 

I have a freak out now.... 

I hardy can write... 

When I saw them standing there normally & smile I was like ''what the heck is going on? Where I am? In heaven or something?'' 

They will stay for plenty days!!! 

I can’t believe it...Sorry Now I will go to tell everything to my BFF, she is so obsessed like me!!!

2 hours later:

I’m home!!! Well, I talked to my BFF…let’s just say she totally freaked out. She was jumping and screaming the whole time. She couldn’t believe that she would maybe meet the 1D boys. I was totally happy about that too. I mean I can’t believe I would breathe the same air as Louis. Oh did I mention that I totally love him? I love everything at him. He’s just perfect, but I would never tell him that. I’m too shy. Of course I’m funny too, because I laugh at almost all of his jokes, but I’m totally shy.

I will not even try to talk to him much, because of my shyness…sad…I know….but what can I do? My BFF is always totally happy and bubbly…

Anyway…sadly I g2g now…I’ll be back as soon as possible.

Why I’m going? BECAUSE I’LL MEET 5 HOT BOYS!

My dad said I g2g with him, it’s sort of weird but I don’t care…I just want to meet them…

See ya soon my love <33

3 hours later:

I’m back…I feel like I’m in heaven… I met my idols, my reasons to live…They looked even hotter live!!! Anyway, I talked with them and they were super nice and sweet and they hugged me and we talked and they kissed me cheek and I showed them around the hotel and they kissed my cheek and we had dinner together and THEY KISSED MY CHEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally blushed but I didn’t care!! It was soooo sweet…and mostly when Louis kissed my cheek…I wanted to scream…I was jumping on my bed the whole time <33

I bet my BFF is now totally jealous!! Haha in your face Anna!!! I g2g to be now my love…see ya soon!!

3 days later:

I’m soooooo sorry that I wasn’t talking to you for such a long time!! SOOOO SORRY!!! I was sooo busy with my school, my BFF, my dad oh and with 1D!! You heard very well, I had to spend my time with 1D…that’s why I didn’t talk to you!

I’ll tell you in short what happened:

Anna totally freaked out after she found out about the cheek kiss ✔

Was in Louis ‘room (even if that was only to call him to come downstairs) ✔

Talked with the boys more and got to know them better ✔

Had some private time with Lou ✔

Gave him a cheek kiss and laughed as he blushed ✔

Almost kissed him ✔

I’ll tell you what’s up with that last one...

Well, we became really good friends after a few days…. And we were hanging out in his and Harry’s room…just that Harry wasn’t there…and as the things came….he moved closer to me….I felt his breath on my face…so weird…I never thought I would kiss him..I started to move closer too….we almost kissed but then Harry came in and we moved away from each other…

Harry is sometimes a total idiot!!! Gosh I would kill him, but I can’t Anna loves him too much!!!

Now here I am…thinking about what would be if I kissed him…I mean we’re like BFF’s now…wouldn’t that be weird…or would that be amazing…and what is someone finds out…and what if everyone would hate me for kissing him? I’m a total mess right now….but I feel sort of happy…for at least thinking that he would like me…

I guess I’ll be going now…

Wish me luck my dear diary….xox

4 days later:

Ok, now I can die happy….as the girlfriend of my boobear…it’s quite a long story…but I’ll try to write it in short…

We talked about the thing that happened a few days ago…

I told him that maybe it was the best that we didn’t kiss…and I tried to walk away from him…

He stopped me by pulling my arm and turning me to him….he kissed me….I pulled away and told him that I didn’t wanted to be just another girl that he liked for 2 days and then throws away…

He hugged me and told me that he loves me….I knew he wasn’t lying to me…because I saw it in his eyes….I asked him about the people who’ll hate me for being his girlfriend…he just hugged me and told me that he doesn’t care what others say…that he just cares for me…I kissed him so hard after that, that he almost fell on the ground…

So I guess that would describe what happened…oh and now I g2g…Lou’s hear in my room and we’re going on a date….see ya my diary…xox

P.S. from boobear: Jenna is mine now…so I don’t think that she’ll be writing you often…sorry…=P