Aamna & Louis

Here's a new one shot

It's made by the help of a new friend of mine, LittleMsDirectioner, she's amazing and anyway hope you like it!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aamna's POV

Me and Louis have been dating for about 3 years, and today's our anniversary Louis told me he has a suprise for me today, I was now a mess looking for an outfit, When my roomate Anna walked in, I asked her to help me find the perfect outfit for my anniversary date, I just need to shower, When I walked out of the shower, Anna presented me a beautiful light blue backless dress with floral design, I remembered it was the one I wore when Louis 1st kissed me. I got dried up and dressed up, Nena offered to do my makeup and hair, Once she was finished with me,I heard the doorbell, She gave me my TOMS and my purse and I walked out of door.

Louis's POV

I was getting nervous I was going to proposed to Aamna tonight, When I saw her walk out of the door I was greeted by her wonderful brown eyes, her beautiful black hair was fixed up in a bun with a few curls falling down, She was gorgeous. I took her hand and I walked her to the car. 2 Hours Later Now's the time that I'm going to propose to her, I drove to the park were I first kissed her I saw Aamna's face light up when she saw the boys and the stage. When we got out the of the car I sitted her down and I joined the boys on stage.

Aamna's POV

I was confused and excited of what's going to happen, When I heard their song Moments start. I just love it when they sing because they have the voices of angels. At the end of the chorus, Louis walked towards me and got down on one knee.

Louis's POV

"Aamna you know I’ll be your life and your voice. I will always protect you and I loved you, I will love you forever, You always tell me I make you the happiest girl in the world, Aamna would you make me the happiest boy by marrying me"With that I took out the ring.

Aamna's POV

I was speechless, Louis was proposing to me, I finally gave him an answer " Yes 1,000 times yes" I was now crying with tears of joy. Louis put the ring.We kissed after that it was the perfect ending to the perfect night.