Chap 18 - Congratulations!!/ The Plan

In Tartarus
"Do you have any idea what happened to us?" Perseus asked.

Currently, Perseus and Thalia are standing in front of the primordial council, discussing their current situation.

"If anyone should know, it's Ananke." Chronos said.

Everyone turned to her expectantly. She sighed but a smile present on her face.

"First let me start of by saying, congratulations. You two have officially mated." She said.

"Weren't we already mated?" Perseus asked, tilting his head a little.

"Let me elaborate. Yes, you two were mated. But only partially. Two people are only fully mated when they consummate and succeed in impregnating." Ananke explained with a brilliant smile.

The whole council was flabbergasted. Their mouths were comically gapping and their eyes looked like it was about to pop out of the sockets.

"S-she's p-pregnant?!" Perseus stuttered.

Thalia looked at him.

"Not-not that it's bad or anything. But were in a middle of a war. It'll be dangerous." Perseus said.

"Nice save. But he's right. It's dangerous right now." Thalia said.

"Well you should have thought of that before you guys um... you know." Void told them.

Both of them blushed bright red.

"Also since you are fully mated now, the two of you share life forces and powers. So whatever pain one you feel, the other will feel as well. And now that Thalia is pregnant, Perseus shall feel her fatigue and pain. So in some way Perseus shall also be going through labour in the future." Ananke said.

Perseus paled while Thalia smirked at him.

"I'm gonna be a grandfather..." Tartarus said slowly with a big smile.

"But! It will be a problem when fighting as the baby will constantly be draining your energy." Ananke warned.

"We will discuss that later. Right now I think the newlyweds would like to talk privately." End said with a smirk.

In a flash, the primordials were gone and the couple were standing in their bedroom.

"So...um...you okay?" Perseus asked uncertainly.

"Really? That's what you say?" Thalia said exasperatedly.

He shrugged, "Don't get me wrong. This is great. Having a family with you, it's like a dream come true. But we're in a middle of a war, Thalia. What would happen if the light primordials and Olympians find out about this. The baby's going to be in danger 24/7."

Thalia sighed, "I know. But the council said they'd come up with something. So let's just hope for the best."

Thalia looked down and rubbed her undeveloped belly. Perseus looked at her fondly as he stepped towards her.

"We're gonna be parents." Perseus whispered.

Thalia nodded looking at him, "I love you."

"I love you too. Both of you." Perseus said, looking at Thalia and placing a hand on her belly.

Time skip
"We have come up with a plan while the two of you were talking." Abyss said.

Perseus and Thalia nodded at him to continue.

"So here's what we'll do..."

At camp
Ambrose was pacing in front a small tent. That small tent held a sleeping commander. Ambrose suddenly froze when he heard noise coming from the inside the tent. Cautiously, he peeked inside the tent. He saw his partner sitting up in her cot, staring into empty space. He stepped in, drawing her attention.

"Hey, how're you feeling?" Ambrose asked.

"I've been better. It felt like I was trapped in my mind while my my body and mouth acted. I could see what was going on but I couldn't control it. Feels good to be in control again." Arianna said, smiling at him

He smiled back, "Do you remember anything when he was still in control?"

She thought hard for a few seconds but shook her head no.

He sighed, "Come on. There will be another meeting in...10 minutes.

Time skip
Everybody was gather back on Olympus once again to come up with a plan to take down Perseus. But every plan they came up with always had a flaw.

"There has to be a way to defeat Perseus!" Zeus thundered, slamming his fist into his throne's hand rest.

Just as Ambrose was about to speak, Arianna's eyes glazed over and she fell forwards. Luckily Ambrose was fast enough to catch her before she hit the marble. Murmurs rippled through the crowd of demigods, thinking Perseus had somehow taken over her again. A few agonising seconds past and Arianna started to come to.

"Ria, you okay?" Ambrose asked.

She looked at him in shock, "Thalia is pregnant."

"How do you know that?" Ambrose asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I think we're still connected somehow by the spell. When I spaced out, I could like see the scene happening." Arianna explained.

"We could use that to our advantage." Astéri spoke up.

"But why does Thalia being pregnant help us? Once she gives birth they might have even more power." Annabeth said.

"Because, their unborn child is draining their energy. Making them weak." Arianna told them.

"If we strike before my traitorous daughter gives birth, then we will win the war." Zeus said, smirking at the end.

"Then I guess that settles it. We shall advance in two days time." Astéri said.

"Wait! But they're in Tartarus, won't that be a problem?" Jason asked.

"Ah! It turns out, they have been operating above ground, not down there. I just found that out yesterday, one of my spies found their location." Astéri said.

"It is decided then. In two days time, we shall storm their base. Council dismissed." Zeus said before dramatically flashing out in a flash of lightning.

"Isn't that what I just said." Astéri muttered, shaking his head.

His Alphas chuckled before being teleported away.

Meanwhile In Tartarus
Perseus glanced at Thalia before facing the council, unsurely.

"Are you sure this will work?" Perseus asked them.

The council smirked at the two of them.

"It's already happening as we speak." Nyx spoke, the smirk not leaving her beautiful face.

A/n What should I name the child? Suggest names for girls and boys.