Sequel - Chap 1

It has been only three months since the war with Perseus and Camp Olympia has been thriving. Demigods have been arriving in waves since no one was recruiting them. The Olympians has to expand the camp two times. Now for each god or goddess there at two or maybe even three cabins, except for Zeus, Poseidon and Hades. The only demigods living in the big three cabin are;
1)Chad Waters, Son of Poseidon
2)Jason Grace, Son of Jupiter
There are no sons or daughters of Hades as he was declared a traitor by the Olympians.

The camp is lead by Chiron, the immortal trainer of heroes. But unofficially, the seven heroes of Olympus. When they returned back to camp, successful in defeating Perseus, the campers started to look to them for guidance. No one dared question them for fear of the wrath of their power. New campers would hear the tales of their heroism at the campfire every night.

Currently the seven were lounging around in the big house, showing off their gifts from their godly parents. When they stepped out, they saw the whole camp, with Chiron in the front, crowd around at the entrance. They pushed their way to Chiron. When they reached him, he was speaking to two demigods.

"What's going on here, Chiron?" Annabeth asked.

"This are two new demigods. They defeated a hydra and the Minotaur singlehandedly. No easy feat young lads." Chiron said to Annabeth at first, slowly tuning his attention to the two newcomers.

"Um... thanks. Look, is this Camp Olympia?" The boy asked.

The seven got a good look at the newcomers and were a little in awe of their looks.

(This is what the boy looks like.)

)

(His hairstyle, but his hair colour is black with blue and red streaks

(His hairstyle, but his hair colour is black with blue and red streaks.)

)