Pretty In Pink

It's a couple of days later that Mitch finally ventures to go back on social media. He's been avoiding it since the day he met Scott, just out of fear of hate and being overwhelmed. But whatever he had in mind was nothing compared to what he finds.

Two thousand follower requests.

Five hundred DMs.

Shit.

He goes on twitter, maybe it's calmer there, but no. His Twitter profile wasn't private so he immediately gained a shit ton of followers and mentions. He's a little scared to go through them alone, so he checks the time. It's Monday, but Scott doesn't have any plans as far as he knows. He should be awake, though, it's already 10.

With all the energy that he has he scrambles out of his bed and into the living room, where Scott is already sat on the couch, watching the tea about celebrities being spilled. He says it's important to keep up with the media, you never know.

"Morning," Mitch mumbles, plopping down next to Scott on the sofa. Scott tenses.

"You're not wearing anything."

Mitch frowns, looking down at his black boxer briefs. "Yes, I am."

Scott relaxes a little, leaning back and continues munching his fruit loops. Mitch swears he's just a child trapped in a man's body.

"Anyway, I was hoping you'd help me go through my Instagram because I'm a little scared," he admits shyly. Scott turns his attention from the TV to him.

"Of course."

Together, they set Mitch's profile on public so the requests are accepted automatically and then they go through some DMs because they're both curious. It's mostly just questions about him dating Scott, but there are also some congratulating him on the photo shoot and-

"Shit!" Scott suddenly shouts. "The Magazine came out this morning, oh my god, I completely forgot!"

"Is superstar Scott Hoying dating model Mitch Grassi? That is the question we'll be focusing on right now-"

Mitch just stares at the TV, wide-eyed. Scott, shocked and unable to move just grasps the remote and raises the volume.

"Fans have been going crazy speculating over the possible couple in the past couple of days and since the article from the Out Magazine this morning the whole world knows about Scömìche."

"They- they're using Esther's name for us?" Mitch just asks monotonously.

"The couple has been spotted in various places, one of them being an expensive restaurant in downtown LA on what looks like a date."

"Great," Scott mumbles. "The day we were too tired to go home to cook something. And I'm not doing McDonald's, my princess deserves the best food there is."

Mitch still blushes at the nickname.

A picture of them both pops up on the screen, Mitch is holding up a plate with food and Scott is trying some of it.

"In the Out Magazine article Scott admitted to dating someone at the moment," the lady continues, making Scott frown.

"I never said that."

"He said, I'm dating, trying things out. So it's understandable why people would think these two are a couple, but there was no confirmation from the singer himself."

Scott sighs. He feels like this is going too fast, his plan isn't really working out. He needs to buy himself some time, and also for Mitch. He seems very overwhelmed with the situation as he's gripping Scott's arm.