2: Moans and Giggles

Hoseok and the others all went back stage to get touch-ups in the guest fitting rooms, all the while I waddle quietly back to work before Seokjin would notice my long absence. I sweep up the main entrance, welcoming a few people that trickle in slowly. Its still pretty early, but tonight's scheduled to be packed and full of fans.

"Oppa~ where do we sit?"

I look up from my broom and see a pair of women standing in the middle of the entrance way. They wear pink and purple colored dresses that stick to their bodies like glue, and their faces are painted to look more... Youthful.

"O-oppa? Yah... Ahjumma, I don't think that's appropriate for you to call me." I tease, earning a dissatisfied glare before they taunt off in their stilettos.

"Great pickup line, I'm sure they definitely want to get in your pants now.. Oppa."

Yoongi-Hyung ridicules, hitting me upside the head with a manila folder full of papers. "Look here, I need you to sneak backstage and hand these to Hoseok for me. I'm on ID check, so do this for me and tell them they are from me."

I take the folder in my hand and tilt my head, unsure if I should bother them anymore than I have already.

"Hyung, I-"

"I'll give you 17000 won(about 15.21 in US Currency) and a day off." He bribes.

"That's it?!"

Yoongi sighs, taking his wallet out and taking out a gift card to a barbecue place down the street from here.

"I'll buy you lamb skewers."

"Consider it done!"

He grunts and shoos me away, taking the broom for me as he heads outside before the crowds start to pile in.

I normally don't do any favors for anybody unless its crucial... But maybe this once I'll make an exception.

_______

I slip my apron off and un-tuck my dress shirt, fixing my hair as I lightly knock on the door to the first dressing room in the back. I'm still a bit nervous and ansty, I mean who wouldn't when the fucking Blue Bloods are here!?

The door swings open, but instead of Hoseok its Jimin, wearing nothing but tight leather pants and black combat boots.

"Jungkookie? Oh thank god, I need your help." I open my mouth to say something, but he grabs my hand and pulls me into the room after shutting the door.

The room itself is pretty basic, the lighting a little off, but the leather sofas looking almost new beside a table full of water bottles and what I think are Jimin-Hyung's accessories

His clothes had been tossed onto the carpet recklessly, and before I can even think of telling him that I have an errand to run, he's pushed me down onto the sofa with a thud.

"Okay, so we have a new routine tonight, you know, just a collection of the old mixed in with the new, but I can't decide what to wear." Jimin starts, holding up a few strange looking or tattered up shirts and tank tops.

"Why can't you ask Taehyung Hyung or Yoongi Hyung?" I ask him, not really the best person to take fashion advice from.

"Taehyung always wears that Gucci stuff, which is a little too much sometimes. That and Yoongi Hyung doesn't really have the patience to pick something out. So... Will you help me?"

Jimin curls his bottom lip into a pout, bending his knees and folding his hands up in prayer as his eyes double in size... Fuck.. That's actually kind of cute.

________

As stubborn as I usually am, I ended up helping Jimin-Hyung pick out an outfit he'd wear for tonight's performance. It was definetly a look only he could really pull off, and he was pretty proud of himself that his small frame could look so sexy in fox furs and tight leather

"What's that?" He asked, pushing his hair to the side as he picks up the manila folder I was carrying earlier.

"Ah.. I'm supposed to deliver this to Hoseok.."

I take it back from my curious hyung and stretch my arms up above my head. "He should be in the room next door, but make sure you knock first." He tells me, his expression turning slightly bitter. "Hoseokie Hyung might have company already.. If you catch my drift.."

Confused, I tilt my head to the side and push away any contemplation as I walk out of the dressing room.

As I near the door, I hear faint moans and giggles coming from the other side of the door. I stopped in place and listened, the moans coming from a man erupting and spilling out of the key hole.