14: The Truth

"Let me go...!"

Hoseok pulled his shirt down, covering it all back up again as if that would solve the problem at hand. Clenching and wrapping his arms around his own body..

"Yoongi... what is going on here."

Namjoon didn't ask but demanded an answer from the male stuck in his place.
Yoongi was showing much more than we thought he'd known..

He had us only view the sleep-deprived an arrogant 'Yoongi' we'd grown to know.

Hoseok doesn't move from the floor, sitting up with the look of defeat. He can't make up petty lies to cover this up, and he knows it, a thunderstorm looming over him.

"The Alpha Blues.. are a part of something a lot bigger.. They are an organization.. a movement it you will.."

Yoongi starts, rubbing his forehead again and crossing his arms over his chest. All eyes watched him, wondering if he'll snap at any moment.

"Save kids off the street.. Protect and serve.. That's what we wanted.. But the brothers.. We couldn't stop them from wanting more and more money."

Hoseok Closed his eyes, listening with the rest of us.

"Alpha Blue is a professional group of graduated drug smugglers."

Hoseok finally spoke up, his eyes having opened now as he showered us with a gaze of desperate determination.