25: Brotherhood Pt.2

I sent Jimin back to his room after much debate, sitting on the sofa with my head in my hands

I shouldn't be so careless.. I will not allow Jungkook to be involved In our formation.

They'll rope him in with promises of knowledge and endless protection, yet they'll take everything from him. They will strip him of his dignity.. breaking him until he can say nothing but, "Yes sir."

But god the way he moved his hips... the way his neck veins threatened to pop off his skin.. and the way he stared at me through that dirty old mirror.

I don't believe in love.. but I do believe in comfort and happiness. And that's what Jungkook gives me; he makes me feel as if I can finally choose for myself.

Taking out my phone, I open up messenger and smile as I see Jungkook as my only contact:

Hoseok:
'Are you awake?'

I texted, watching the bubbles on the left hand side respond immediately, making me smile in delight.

Jungkook
'I'm awake. Jin-Hyung has me in charge of trash collection this afternoon, as well as other nasty chores.'

And I thought I was a workaholic-

Hoseok:
'I miss you'

Jungkook:
'Ah.. Really?'

Hoseok:
'Jimin's sick, so I don't think I can go see you tonight'

Jungkook:
'That's okay. You need your rest anyways so stay home tonight'

Hoseok:
'I miss you too much to allow you to tell me what to do. I'll be over at midnight.'

Jungkook:
'Yah-'
'If you come I might dropkick you.. so stay home!'

I chuckle at his response, typing one last message before heading to the washroom to shower.

Hoseok:
'Do that and I'll tackle you to the ground, kissing you until you submit'

_____________

After getting myself clean again, I put on some more basic clothing rather than the outfit choices that make me seem too intimidating to speak to, checking up on Jimin.

"I'll be back. I'm going to stop by the bar, then by the pharmacy to get you some more tablets."

I told him before heading out.

I don't normally do these kinds of things.. I don't go out and I don't try to squeeze myself into somebody else's life.

If Jungkook wasn't as cute and as unforgettable as he was, I'd be at home right now.

Heavy fog covered the streets in a blanket, my shoes echoing and strutting forward

Heavy fog covered the streets in a blanket, my shoes echoing and strutting forward. However.. The closer to the bar I got, the more footsteps I began to hear the sound of my shoes becoming louder than the last.

It isn't following the rhythm of each step.

1..2..3..4..5..6

No, these can't be mine. I stop in place, hoping and expecting the echos to pause with mine, but they do not.

"Hoseok.. Alpha Blue Leader Jung Hoseok."

The voice is unfamiliar, however when I turn around I'm met face to face with source of the extra sounds of footsteps.

Four men dressed in long black coats and black masks stand in line, holding out a simple slip of paper with paint.

Only two letters appear, "T and J"... our bosses name.

"We have orders to bring you in and we wish for you to come with us quietly, or we will use force to remove you from the premises."

Another holds out a pair of handcuffs, my hands coming up in defense.

"No worries, I have no intention to disobey." I say too plainly. My heart aches with every step I take towards their van, getting in without a second glance.