13: Pinion

Ever since kissing me, Hoseok has become rather.. Touchy. At work he'll follow me around like Jimin used to do.

He likes to smile and talk, his entire aura calming down to somebody bright and meticulous. I've never seen him like this, but I like it, and only hope I can see more of it in the near future.

"Hey, tell me more about Alpha Blue; I want to know what it's like."

I suddenly pester, trying to draw the attention away from my workload. Hoseok lets out a sigh and sits on the counter beside the sink I'm washing dishes at.

"There's nothing to tell you, I'm sorry if you had your hopes up for something amazing or spectacular."

He mumbles, staring at the floor in silence again.

"Do you think... I Could join one day...?" I hesitantly ask, feeling myself become nervous.

"No. I don't want you in the group." Hoseok answers plainly, not explaining himself.
"But why? Am I not good enough? I'll practice! I promise I'll get better."

I've abandoned my task, staring up at Hoseok and watching his face become paler by the second.

Then suddenly, he pulls me by my shirt collar  roughly, his free hand resting on my cheek as he repeats yesterday's action without a second of hesitation. My body inched closer as if it belonged fitted within his, our lips not too dry, but now sloppy. Hoseok grazes his tongue along my bottom lip, the action startling me that I almost pull away.

But he holds me tighter, his lips having swayed from my lips and down towards my neck in a matter of just seconds.

"S-stop ignoring.. my question.." I manage to breathe out, my head tilted as noises I've never made before escape my lips.

"Shut up.."

His lips practically attack me, his hunger no longer sustained as I reach to push on his chest once more.

"H-hoseok.. please."

He growls with utter annoyance at my own determination, pushing me away.

"I told you my answer already.. so don't make me repeat myself." When Hoseok says this, his voice becomes louder, his eyes dark with anger.

"Please..."

No answer escapes his pursing lips, his eyes drilling holes into my lips with such a glare.

Yoongi walks in moments later, breaking the unbearable silence from the male that had dominated me. "Jungkook, he said no."

I look at him with confusion. He doesn't even know anything, so why does he have to pry?

"I know what he's saying, but I just don't understand why?! I can get good! I can become a better person! Just please... let me be a part of the Alpha Blue Crew.."

Yoongi crosses his arms and walks up to me, his gaze strong with anger and frustration.
"You're good enough, but don't ever say you want to join ever again. Do you hear me? I don't want to hear that name come from that mouth of yours."

"I want to join."

I challenge Yoongi, standing up straight to appear taller against his short and thin stature. I could beat him if we went into a brawl right now.. and I'm sure he knows that, but Yoongi doesn't move a muscle, staring at me with such dead eyes..

"Hoseok, show him."

Hoseok turns to look at him with widened eyes, clenching his shirt and shaking his head after meeting my eyes.

Silence overthrows the room once again, time freezing in the sweat forming on my brow.

But then, Yoongi huffs and pulls Hoseok off of the counter and onto the kitchen tiles, ramming his knee into Hoseok's thigh in just a few strokes of familiar movements.

"I said show him dammit!"

The yelling coming from his mouth sounds broken, being so loud as to get the attention of Seokjin and Namjoon from the main floor.

"What the hell is going on?!" Namjoon curses, looking at the scene in front of him, and looking up at me for the answer I could not give.

I open my mouth in attempt to stop the deadly wind from surrounding us, but I'm dragged to the floor as well, Yoongi pulling me and holding me down by pushing on my neck to overlook Hoseok's body.

His grey shirt had been forcefully pulled up to his neck, revealing his skin as he tries to push us off.

Black and white ink rests upon his skin, the characters coming together to form the shapes of small but simple birds.

Tattoos don't bother me... but this, seeing his chest absolutely littered startled me. Crawling from the tip of his chest to underneath the hem of his jeans.. the birds stayed still. Their pinion torn.. and their bodies.. dead.

 dead