20: Thirteen

Holding a broom in one hand, and a broken glass in the other, I looked out at the calmly lit club ahead of me.

Tonight is filled with business workers, high-class patrons, and even professional gamblers. The smell of cannabis is especially strong, the stench most likely sticking to my clothes like pink bubblegum.

Hoseok didn't return like I thought he would, my evening consisting of sweeping and watching Yoongi and Namjoon mess around.

They both gamble in their own unique ways, saying the person who receives the most numbers has to lock up for the night.

Whenever Namjoon loses I get yelled at for no apparent reason, but when Yoongi loses, I'm usually the one who gets stuck locking up.

"I've got four."

Namjoon snickered, placing napkins and a torn slip of paper on the ledge in front of the cash register.

"Six."

Yoongi does the same, smiling triumphantly.

"Hey Jungkook."

Damn.. I shouldn't have gotten too close. Both Hyungs turn to me, waiting as if I already knew what they were gawking.

Which I did.

I dig into the front of my apron pocket, pulling out napkins, business cards, and even a few condom wrappers.

Usually I wouldn't count this sort of stuff..

"Thirteen."

But this time, I did.