18: Be Mine

Our bodies collided together like a puzzle piece, Hoseok's hand crawling up underneath my shirt to caress my skin In such a blissful manner. We didn't care that the room we were in could be raided at any moment in time, the sound of distant chatter hiding the muffled moans that escaped my lips.

I ended it as soon as I started it, turning my head from his lip's and resting my hands on his chest to push him slightly off of my heated body.
"We shouldn't do this..." I mumbled, unable to catch his gaze as embarrassment took over my mind. We'd kissed a couple of times before so this was nothing new, but this time, I knew I wouldn't be able to restrain myself from going even farther.

"Be mine, Jeon Jungkook."
Hoseok breathed out, leaning against my head and kissing at my earlobe.

"I need you to take care of me."

His hot breath hit against me, causing shivers to travel up and down my spine.

I couldn't respond in words, my head nodding and my hands reaching up to curl around his hair.
I'd never felt so attached to another being before; my heart and body wanting nothing but the latter.

____
A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter- I recently moved so the process has been taking all of my time. But by Tomorrow & Saturday the 24th, Except a longer Chapter or Two.