Chapter 2

MEKAYA'S P.O.V

We penny board down to Starbucks and on the way a thought occurred to me " are there any girls in magcon?" "yes her names Mahongany she's the DJ" he replies "sweet! hey does anyone in magcon know I exist?" he stops as do I "well they know I have a sister but that's it" he says like it's nothing "really you don't even care?! I am your sister not just that I'm your twin sister and your not even gonna tell your friends that I exist? I mean yea you told them you had a sister but that's it! what if i told my best friends that I had a brother and that's it didn't tell them you were my twin or anything?! how would that make you feel?!?! you know what don't answer that!" I screamed and rode to Starbucks as fast as I could. Matt just stood there in shock. I walked in as calmly as I could and ordered a Carmel frap (sorry for my spelling errors) And sit at a booth. minutes later Matt walks in avoiding eye contact with me. he looks upset, good he should you don't just say you have a sister and then not say anything else....well I can't get too mad he did mention me but he didn't even say my name. my thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing... another unknown number. great.

But I answer

~phone call~

Mekayla- hello?

Unknown- hey is this mekayla espinosa?

Mekayla- uhh yea, and who is this?

Unknown- Nash, Nash Grier, Bart said you were gonna be at magcon this time and I asked for your number

Mekayla- ok why?

Nash- I don't really know. but arnt you matts sister?

Mekayla- yes! twin sister

Nash- wait what?! he has a twin sister

Mekayla- yup! you are currently speaking to her

Nash- I know that I'm just shocked he never told us you were twins!

Mekayla- me too! well I gotta go but I'll see you at magcon

Nash- ok bye

Mekayla- bye

~end of convo~

I get up and grab my board. I ride down the sidewalk until I'm thrown off my board and land on my back hitting my head hard on the concrete. I look up to see who it is but my vision is blurred. am I crying? no. sh!t I'm loosing my vision that means I'm gonna black out. I at least have to see who hit me but my vision isn't letting me! "oh my god are you ok!?" it's a guy, I know that voice but I can't place his name. then I feel myself being picked up but before I can do anything my vision turns to complete blackness and I black out...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: so here's the update!! hope you guys like it! Who do you think knocked her off her board?? I think you'll be surprised by who it is!! 😈

- cj 💖