Chapter 36

BONUS CHAPTER

* 6 months later *

Connors P.O.V

I just got done filming my last video for O2L. I still can't believe that 6 months ago I lost the love of my life. The one that I thought I'd be with forever. These 6 months have been terrible. I barely sleep or come out of my room. I had to plaster a fake smile on my face whenever I filmed so my fans wouldn't worry about me.

*Ding* the sound if my phone buzzing brings me out of my thoughts.

I lazily pick it up to see I have a text from my old friend Isabelle, we met aim collage but I haven't talked to her since I moved to L.A

TEXT MESSAGE-

I- hey Connor! I haven't talked to you in forever! How ya been? I heard about your fiancé, I just want to say that I'm really sorry about what happened. I'm in L.A so do you wanna meet up at Starbucks tomorrow?

C- hey Isabelle, yeah they caught the guy who killed her last month. I'd love to meet up tomorrow we really need to catch up and I could really use a friend right now. How does noon sound?

I- sounds great see you then!

C- ok bye.

I- bye

END OF CONVO

I lock my phone and throw it beside me. Ugh I need food..... And coffee.

I get up and walk downstairs to see Caroline and Trevor cuddling on the couch watch one of Mekaylas covers. I sigh and walk to the kitchen.

"Hey Con" Jc says

"Hey Jc" I reply with no emotion

"Hey cheer up! I gotta a surprise for you! Well it's from everyone"

"What is it?" I ask

He walks away and returns minutes later with a small black and white kitten with bright blue eyes.

"Awe she's so cute!" I squeal. Yes I squealed but it was a manly squeal.

"Haha her name is Charlie" Kian says

"Cute I like it" I say with sarcasm dripping from my voice

"she's all yours" Caroline adds

"Thank you guys!" I say feeling somewhat happy.

"I've missed that smile" Caroline says

"What do you mean I smile a lot" I say

"I mean your real smile. It's good to see it again" She says

"And hopefully it'll stay" Ricky adds

"You guys really don't have to worry about me" I say

"I do, I say there and watched Mekayla fall into depression and stay there for years and there was nothing I could do to help. I don't want that to be you" Caroline says

"I won't you guys really don't have to worry I'm fine. Really" I say stroking my new kittens head

"How old is she?" I ask

"8 weeks" Matt says

"Awwwwe. You guys are truly the best" I say looking at the adorable kitten

"Ok well we're going out to dinner in an hour so go shower because you stink" Sam says

"Thanks Sam. Where are we going?"

"Panera"

"Ok"

I pick up the kitten and walk back to my room. I set her on the bed.

"Ok now you stay here while I go shower. Got it you adorable little ball of fur? Ok good. I'll be out soon" I say to the kitten before going into the bathroom.

> 10 minutes later <

I've finished getting dressed. Ok now time for my vans. Where are you vans? You can't hide forever, AHHA there you are. I slip on my cat vans and go over the Charlie whose curled up on my pillow sleeping.

I smile "hey sleepy head I'll be back later. You be good ok." I say. Yes I'm talking to Charlie like she's my child. Deal with it.

I grab my phone and wallet and walk down the stairs into the living room where everyone else is.

"Are ya ready?" Matt asks?

I nod.

** skip to tomorrow at noon **

I just arrived at Starbucks. I order my drink and sit down while I wait for Isabelle.

Minutes later I see dirty blonde/brownish long hair swaying back and forth. I wait for her to order before getting up and walking over to her.

"Hey!" I say

"Connor oh my god it's been so long!" She squeals pulling me into a hug.

"How ya been?" I ask as we walk over to the booth I was sitting at moments before.

"Good. I'm moving to here next week"

"Really that's great!"

"Yeah I just got done looking at an apartment"

"That's really awesome Isabelle, I know you've been wanting to move here for sometime now"

"Yeah it seems like a dream. If you want me to be honest I never thought I'd actually move out here"

"Why?"

"I don't know I just never thought it'd happen"

After catching up with Isabelle for awhile I decided to head home.

This was the first time in 6 months that I hadn't thought about Mekayla. It was nice not to be down about the lose of my love.

I hope now that Isabelle is moving here we can stay in touch.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

THE END!

Well that's the end. It kinda sucked right? I thought so.

THERE WILL BE A SQUEAL!!!

I'll have more information on that later on

But for now

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And

Eat Pizza