Chapter 24

Mekayla's P.O.V

It's been a week since the dream I had. It still haunts me, I can't be in any room by myself or I freak out. The only time I'm alone is in the bathroom. I can't even sleep in my room alone. I've also been staying at the O2L house a lot.

I am currently at the O2L house sitting in Caroline's room. I haven't spend much time with her even though I've been in the same house as her I've been spending most of my time with Connor.

"Hey Caroline wanna watch a movie?" I ask. She looks up from her phone and smiles

"Yes! We are watching Pitch Perfect" she says not really giving me a choice

"Well ok then I'll just go make popcorn and get Arizona. Be right back" I reply. She only nods

Even walking through the halls alone it feels like I'm being watched. Ugh I hate that feeling so much. I finally make it to the kitchen and see Kian standing in front of the fridge with the door open, he then closed it and searches through the cupboards. When he can't find anything in there he goes back to the fridge.

"Ya do know that food isn't just gonna magically appear in the fridge right?" I ask laughing a little when he jumps

"I did not see you there. God you scared me!" He says holding his chest causing me to laugh more.

"Well anyways I'm making popcorn" I say after I finish laughing. I grab a packet of popcorn and set it in the microwave before turning it to the correct time.

"I want popcorn" Kian states

"Then make it yourself" I answer getting the freshly popped popcorn out of the microwave and putting in a bowl then grabbing two Arizonas out of the fridge.

"But that's to much workkkkkkkk and I'm huuuuuuunnnnnnnngggggggrrrrrryyyyyyyy!" He whines.

"Is that all you do? Whine all the time?" I ask

"Uh no I also throw stuff, cuss, and beat Jc at Mario Kart" I roll my eyes and walk back upstairs

I go into Caroline's room and see that sees already sitting on the bed waiting for me. I sit down next to her and hand her, her drink and the popcorn. She presses play and the movie starts.

** 3 MOVIES, 8 CAND OF ARIZONA AND 4 BAGS OF POPCORN LATER **

I am sitting in the living room with Caroline, Connor, Kian, Jc, Ricky, Matt, and Trevor. We're all on our phones being antisocial but still spending time together. Does that even make sense? I don't know. I was on twitter when I got a text from a blocked number. The text read

Hi sweetheart, I can't wait to see you again! It's been awhile hasn't it? Oh I bet you look just like your mother! Ok that's all for now just be expecting a visit soon. 💖

Ok the text scared the crap out of me because I have a feeling I know who it was from. No. No no no no no. It's not from him it's just a prank. Someone must be doing prank texts with there friends or something and ended using my number. Yeah that's what it is just some stupid kid playing a prank.

I try to calm myself but it's not working. I have to show Matt the text but I don't want him to worry. I decide to just delete the text and pretend like it never happened.

"Who wants food?" Kian asks randomly

Everyone says 'yeah' but me. I don't want to leave the house. I am perfectly fine staying either my and Matt's house or the O2L house.

"What about you Mekayla?" Connor asks

"No I'm good" I answer

"Are you sure? I'll bring you something back" he offers

"No it's ok" I say. He just nods and proceeds to put on his shoes

Once they leave I call Sam over because I am on the verge of a panic attack being here alone.

I hear a knock on the door and jump. I peak out the window and see it's just Sam. I let out a sigh of relief and let him in.

"Hey Mek. Where are the guys?" He asks

"They went to get good and I didn't want to be alone so I called you over" I answer

"Ok then why didn't you go with them?" He asks

"I didn't want to" he nods and we start talking

After a while a knock is heard on the door. I peak out the window and freeze......

It's ___________

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A/N: Ahhhhh cliffhanger. Sorry don't kill me!

Who do you think it is?

Oh and Thank you so much for 1.4K!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And

Eat Pizza