Caught

"Fuck" I mumbled under my breath. "Well well if it isn't little miss innocent, boys." Henry said in a girly voice as the boys chuckled at his words. I got up and took one last puff of my cigarette before I tossed it on the ground. By this time Henry was standing almost directly in front of me, the other boys not to far behind. "So sweetheart..." He started to finish his sentence before I blew my smoke in his face and said "It's Kelsey to you Bowers, so now if you'll excuse me I got places to be." I tried to walk past him but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him. "Sweetheart your rule doesn't apply to me, I'll call you what I want and you'll leave when I say you can." He scuffed. "As I was saying, so sweetheart what do you say me and you go and have some fun?"

I looked at him like 'what the hell?' "Look Bowers I'm not going to be another one of your toys. I stay to myself to avoid people like you and your little gang." I hissed back. "Playing hard to get boys, but we all know that aren't as good as you play to be. Drinking and smoking around, we all knew it was someone, just didn't think it would be a sweet little girl like yourself." He said as his right hand traveled up my thigh. "Well this "little girl" prefers to stay out of trouble. Unlike you Henry." I said as I smacked his hand away.

"You're going to regret that in a minute." He said as he pushed me against the brick wall of the old bridge. He had me pinned there, no way to escape. "That pissed him off more than expected. Now these goons are going to kill me, and no one's going to find me for years," I thought. "I'm not scared of you Bowers, so what do you want so I can leave." I said in a confident tone. "I want you, and I have for awhile. I know you're not afraid of me, and that's what I like about you gorgeous." He said as he kissed my neck. As good as this felt, I couldn't give in. I had to come up with something clever and fast.

"Henry we can't do this here, not now. It's late, plus you're boys are here." I said. "So what do you suggest then Hoover?" (Kelsey's last name) surprised he knew that I carried on with an excuse, "Well meet me tomorrow after school and we'll talk about this more. It's already past my curfew and my ass is grass if I get caught." Henry stepped back and thought for a second. Then walked over to his gang and whispered something. He walked back over to me and said with a stern but claim calm tone, "Okay, but you better not be bullshitting me. 3:15 tomorrow meet me at the back gate outside. You better show or else sweetheart." "No worries, I'll be there." I said as Henry put his hands on my sides and leaned down and whispered, "Don't forget..."

With that Bowers and his gang left. I lit up another cigarette and began to head home. I lied about having a curfew, as long as I'm not causing trouble my brother don't care. Now I have a big problem on my hands. "No way of getting out of this one," I said to myself. As I approached my house I threw the cigarette to the side, and climbed through my window. I laid down thinking of what's going to happen tomorrow. "So much for a good junior year..." I mumbled.

A/n: This chapter was literally wrote off the top of my head because I wanted to do something. It's after 1 in the morning here, so I'll probably go back and make some changes to this tomorrow. Until next time, love you guys 💕