Long Time, No See

(2 weeks later)

   Me and Henry can't look at one another without him throwing a slur. I really don't understand why though. Maybe because I caught him doing something he was trying to hide. Vic hasn't been back since that night the truth came out.

  I haven't told a soul about what happened because I told the boys I wouldn't say anything. Its really getting to me. I'm just confused I guess.

    I heard the door close from the kitchen, and it was Henry getting off work. He came in the kitchen and looked at me and mumbled something. "Maybe next time you should try speaking up." I said taking a bite of my apple I picked up from the fruit bowl. He rolled his eyes and started to walk towards the living room. "Hold up Bowers, come back." I said.

   He stopped dead in his tracks and turned around to face me. "What Kelsey?" He shot back. "No need for an attitude now, I'm just trying to talk. Plus I haven't done shit to you." I calmly said. He came over and sit across from me, giving me a blank expression.

   "Talk away sweetheart." He said jokingly. "Why have you been an asshole towards me?" I said faintly. He took a minute and started to say something, but nothing came out. He looked down at his lap then back at me. "I really don't know. I didn't think I was being that big of an ass." He said.

   The room was quite for a few minutes. "I'm sorry babygirl. I guess I'm just mad at myself. I've been taking it out on you, not meaning to." He said with sad eyes. He got up and walked to my side of the table. He lifted my chin up with 2 fingers, and kissed me slowly.  It started turning into a make out session before he pulled away. He rested his forehead in mine. "Really sorry." He mumbled before crashing his lips onto mine again.

   He started kissing down my neck, nibbling at my soft spot. A soft moan left my lips, and I felt him smirk onto my skin. His hand was playing with the waistline of my sweats, and that's when the door opened. Henry sighed and looked at me and licked his lips. "Later." He whispered into my ear.

   Henry rushed over to the fridge to act like he was doing something. I heard my brothers voice along with someone else's. Henry noticed it to and looked at me with confusion.

   When the 2 walked into the kitchen, my jaw dropped along with Henry's. "Long time, no see." Henry said.

Update!!!

Guys literally just wrote this so if there is any errors, my apologies.

I've been doing homework and lots of it, so updates could be a day or two late.

This chapter is just a filler really, but who do you think came in with Kelsey's brother?

I love you guys!💕

10k reads!! I can't thank you guys enough!😊

Next Update: Saturday or Sunday

Word Count:510