Drama. And Drama.

I don't know why but when I saw Rachel sitting all by herself - it actually was making me happy. "Here we see a wild Rachel, ripped out of her natural habitat, crying and sitting all on her own. Take your shot now, because this is a rare chance.", I laughed.
"Watch it, Price. You have no idea what I'm capable of.", she said to me as she wiped her tears away.
"Are you telling Chase about it and she'll put graffiti all over my house or what?" And with that, her crying blasted off in the hallway again. "Holy shit Amber, what the heck is wrong?" Why the hell do I even care, though?

"You know, that's none of your business. You wouldn't understand anyway." Holy shit.
"Yooo, I know you're playing the main role in that stupid play called The Tempest but no need to blow a freaking storm of being a bitch in my face, alright?" I was about to walk away with that when she spoke up yet again. "Victoria took the role. I am not allowed to be in it anymore because I cheated on this stupid test." Oh gosh, sure it wasn't important. "C'mon Amber, you cry about that? Thought you'd be better than this. And yep, I don't understand how someone can cry over bullshit like that." And then I just went to class, letting Rachel sit all by herself.

Bitch has to know that there are worse things in life than not playing in a stupid theatre play. Boo hoo.

Coming to Srgt. Pepper, Mom's new boyfriend. A mustache-wearing, ugly ass ex soldier who wants to run our family over with an one-man army, which is him. He doesn't need backup anyway, he just storms into our family and giving me orders. Orders that I don't like. Since he's in my mom's life, she has changed a lot. Her attitude towards me isn't the same, she has something against anything I do. I'm not allowed to skate during night time with Justin anymore for example. And of course, I'm not allowed to see Firewalk tonight. I'm going anyway but no one has to know.