Netflix...

I was just finished with packing my bag when it knocked. It was my mother. "So, you leaving already again?" - "Yup, since Rachel doesn't have to go to school for the next week, I'm staying with her. Her dad is gonna be on a business trip by tomorrow and her mom is always meeting her friends during the daytime. You rarely see her, unless it's dinner. So, I think my girlfriend needs some company," I explained. "I'm alright with that. But don't do anything stupid, you're definitely going to school." I nodded. "Sure thing, mom."

She let me leave and I went off to Rachel. I was in the mood for some music on my way there and turned on the radio. I hummed along to some of the songs until my truck came to a halt. I turned off the engine, grabbed my duffel bag and rang the doorbell. It was James who opened the door this time. "Hello Chloe, come in, Rachel is in her room. You kids sure had luck with the consequences. Rachel got suspended for a week, which is nothing. Her grades are going to cover that up, I'm sure." - "Yeah, probably." - "Who's that Eliot kid anyway?" I explained James the whole story. That he was there for me when I had no one and how he would always try to make a move on me. "I guess he kind of deserved it. I've heard the things he accused Rachel of. Unbelievable." - "Right!" - "I have to pack the rest of my luggage, see you around." I nodded and let him be as I walked upstairs.

I knocked on her door. "Come in!" I opened the door and was greeted by a disappointed face of her. "What's wrong?" - "You have clothes on." Seriously. I went to her bed and hit her shoulder playfully. "I haven't said anything to your smooth line back at school. Thanks for that embarrassing moment!" - "Ahw, I'm sorry. Was it really that uncomfortable for you?" I shook my head. "Nope, I'm just fucking with you. But..." -"But?" - "You'll still pay for that!" and started to tickle her. She immediately tried to shake me off her but failed miserably, causing me to sit on her lap so she couldn't get me off at all.  "C-Chloe no, stop that!" she said while laughing uncontrollably. 

After a lot of attempts from Rachel to get me off, she raised her hand up in surrender and I stopped tickling her. I took a moment admiring her. Her beautiful hazel eyes, her brown hair, her pink lips, just her in general. I brushed some strand from her face away. "You're beautiful, you know that?" - "So are you, though." I leaned in and we shared a passionate kiss.

"So, any plans?" I asked her. I watched her get up and get out of my grip. "Yup. I'll get the popcorn and you start Netflix and search for something to watch." I saluted as a joke.

I roamed through the library of Netflix until my eyes caught a very interesting series. I heard Rachel come back with a massive bowl of popcorn. She handed me the bowl of popcorn and sat down next to me. "What are we watching?" - "Uh, Orphan Black. I've heard there are lesbians in there. I don't know what it's about, though." - "You're such a cliché gay, Chloe," Rachel laughed. I shrugged. "But so am I, let's start watching." Rachel snuggled into me, giving us a comfortable warmth.

"That show is indeed good. It's interesting. But where are the lesbians, yet?" Rachel asked after the third episode. This girl, I swear. "I have no idea." I suddenly felt Rachel kissing my neck. I looked down at her and raised an eyebrow. "I have an idea, though," Rachel quoted.

A/N: This chapter is short, I'm sorry. As some of you might know is tomorrow my last day of holidays and I won't be able to update as much as I am now. I'll do my best though! But I said tomorrow, which means there's one more day for me to update. Soo... smut chapter incoming, guys! Thanks for getting this book to 13k reads btw!