Revenge.

A/N: Warning, smut chapter!

We just stormed off into my room, locking the door. David wouldn't disturb us for now. I know that. I sat down on my bed, sighed loudly in frustration.

"I just don't get it. He makes it look like he's caring, yet he just gives me, or even us, shit." Rachel came behind me, slowly massaging my shoulders and my back. "Just relax for a moment." I felt my body relax immediately. Her massaging was really comforting me. "Feel free to lay down." I did as I was told and laid down, feeling Rachel sitting down on my butt. I also felt Rachel lifting up my shirt. "You know that I can take it off, right?" I murmured into the pillow. Rach got off me so I could take my shirt off.

I dozed off slightly during her massage, but went straight to being awake when I felt Rachel's breath on my neck. "What if I want that bra to be taken off, too? And your pants, with panties?" she whispered in my ear, followed with a sucking on my neck. I was never so wet so fast.

I moaned quietly, letting my soft spot expand with the wetness that was forming on my panties. "Sounds great," I mumbled, turning around to face her. And then I flipped us over, abruptly taking her shirt off and opened the bra one-handed. "But you forgot that it's time for revenge."

I sucked on her neck, probably leaving big love bites there that would last some days, then went lower until I reached her beautiful breasts. I adjusted myself a bit, so I could start nibbling on her right nipple. Rachel moaned quietly but still loud enough for me to hear. She ruffled through my hair but that soon stopped when I wasn't in reach anymore. Her arms were gripping the sheets as she felt me going lower and lower with my kisses.

When I've reached her belly button, I twirled my tongue around it and it actually teased her, feeling her legs twitch from time to time of all the arousal I must have caused. To have a better look at that, I hastily pulled her pants off and was greeted with quite a wetness. I started sucking on her neck yet again but I actually went in to one hell of a kiss. Our tongues hungrily twirling around each others', fight for dominance. I decided to cheat and made my way to her soft spot with my hand during our hot kiss. She gasped, so not ready for that one touch of mine. I moved my hand around her clit and decided it was time to fuck her, feeling "hungry". I ended our kiss and went straight to her panties. Let that useless piece of fabric be gone!

I gave her one last mischievous smile before I dived in, sucking and licking her clit. She grabbed the sheets harder and moaned much more loudly than before. I started thrusting two fingers in her, which made such a rhythm with my licking that it was just a matter of time until she'd reach her climax. "H-holy shit, Chloe. Fuck!" you could hear her say. I smiled at the effect I had on her at this moment.
I suddenly wasn't in the mood for teasing anymore and let her orgasm spread all over her body, that my faster thrusting had caused. After her climax, we made out for a bit.

"Holy shit. You have some talented tongue there, " she chuckled. "And I can say that I know what you taste like now. I could eat that for breakfast every day, actually," I joked.

Even though, it was just 2 pm, we decided to take a little nap both of us could use after.. That.