Took It For Granted.

"Don't leave!" is what I shouted as the car of her parents started to move. I wasn't aware of the fact that this would be the last time I'd see her.
I thought nothing could tear this friendship apart. But with her moving to fucking Seattle and my dad dying in a car crash, there was nothing left to hold onto. My mother was all I had. She had to deal with a lot of shit, I was a reason for it too. I felt sick daily, not wanting to go to school. Skipped it at least a month.

Sure, me and Max continued texting each other for a while but even that stopped, eventually. I didn't want it to be true, I was hoping that it's just a bad dream and that I would wake up soon, with my dad ripping me out of that bad dream, telling me everything is fine. I would relax my breathing and the door would ring eventually so I would open the door for Max and we'd play our stupid pirate thing like we used to do.

And I woke up. Without my dad but with at least 3 months without getting a text or letter from Max. I thought 'how much do I suck that not even my best friend wants to know about me, how I'm doing or anything.'

I gave my mom a hard time. Continued to skip school, drowning her in letters from the school that said I'll get expelled. With my dad dead, we had also money issues. But I just didn't care at this point of life. I started to smoke when I was 14 because people told me it'll make my stress go away.

But even that wasn't enough for me. So I started to smoke weed. My mom for sure wasn't happy about it. But people told me again it'll make your problems go away for a while.

I am honest, I wanted to die.

I wanted to die because I took everything in life for granted as a kid. That it's normal to have a best friend and that friendship will never tear apart. That my dad won't die at such a young age.

I started to go to school more often. Causing a lot of trouble, of course, my school does not exactly approve graffiti as art or smoking on campus, but my absence isn't as bad as it used to be. At least my physical absence. I do catch myself a lot, daydreaming.

I am trying to move on daily but that's hard when there is no one that you can talk to, when you know no one gives a shit about you.

I have Justin. He's a skater guy and really chill but isn't interested in my life. Then there's Elliott. I know he has a crush on me but I always blow him off. He's not my type. I try to tell him that nearly every day with little actions but he doesn't get it. And I definitely do not have the nuts to tell him directly. I may be a troublemaker but not a heartbreaker. I also talk to Mikey and Steph, Mikey as in the brother of douchebag Drew and Steph as in the only official lesbian at this school. These two building the nerd club at this school. But no one of these guys know about anything and I don't know anything about them. Well, I know that Steph has a crush on Rachel, the most popular girl at school. But that's it.

I don't get why everyone crushes on her. She may be good-looking but she's so fake. She's in the drama club, of course. My problem is that she's just that popular because she does what everyone wants her to do. That she is everything everyone wants her to be. Fake, as I said.

And with that guys, the story goes on. And more shit is about to explode.