Bye, Bye.

Chloe's POV (cause she's back in the game)

I woke up without having a nightmare, without kicking Rachel off me, without any struggle in my head. I decided the other day that I can go to school again. Rachel will keep an eye on me, though. My mom finally smiles again, too. Crazy what I did to the people I love during my phase.

Rachel and I had some good 20 minutes left before we'd have to get up, so we stayed a little longer in bed. I used this as an opportunity to stroke her hair and caught her smiling. I guess I didn't do this in a while. 

"Good morning, beautiful," I said, still stroking her hair while she snuggled back into my chest. "Good morning to you, too. I missed this morning cuddling." I smiled at that and kissed her forehead. It was indeed a good morning after such a long while.

But unfortunately,  10 minutes are getting over way too fast when you're comfortable. So we stood up together, she getting ready, me eating breakfast. Rachel wasn't hungry that morning.

My mom joined me for breakfast. "I'm glad that you're back, Chloe. I think Rachel is also thankful for that, considering her face is already getting back to shine." - "I think so, too. Look, I'm sorry for all that struggle I put you guys through." - "It's okay. We all know it was your head, not yourself." With that, she left for work. I guess she's right.

I heard steps coming from the staircase and Rachel laughed at me. Why? Because I was drooling. Literally. I knew I had a hot girlfriend but damn. I don't know but I think I never saw her with smokey eyes. Her wing was also on point. She wore a black top that highlighted her boobs, combined with a short white leather jacket and a pair of ripped jeans that, I can see, were pretty tight. She also wore her standard white sneakers and of course her bracelet. That, combined with her feather earring looked absolutely stunning. "You can close your mouth, Price." I just shook my head. "I'm glad that you like it. I bought these a week ago, hoping that I could get your attention back but now that you're clear in your head again and I really like teasing you during school, I thought today might be a good day to wear this outfit." - "You're getting laid, Amber," I murmured under my breath. "What?" - "Nothing!" I scratched my head nervously.

"Seriously, you look hot, though. Sure you wanna go out with a loser like me?" - "I'd prefer you over anyone, even if you were a loser, which you're not. I'm just the hotter one I guess." - "So... even over Mila Kunis?" - "Yeah... maybe?"  I stuck my tongue out on that. "Keep that tongue in, you can stick it out later." I blushed. Damn, Rach. Why do you do this to me? I pulled her closer to me. "Deal, but that doesn't mean I'll go without a French kiss," I smirked at her. Don't blame me, you'd be like that, too, if your girlfriend were as hot as mine. She rolled her eyes at me but she let me kiss her anyway and parted her lips a bit so that I could slip my tongue in. Two can play that game so I squeezed her butt, just to leave her standing there to get ready.

To be honest I'd like to get back into bed and 'do things' rather than going to school but we lost already a lot of time because of our make-out session. Since I quickly got ready, of course, I wasn't looking as hot as Rach over here but it'll do. And so we drove off to school. This time, I was driving again. And damn, I have to say I missed this, too. Yes, I missed the feeling of an old steering wheel. And I missed putting my hand on Rachel's thigh whenever I hadn't had to use the gearshift.

When we entered the school, I was immediately greeted by Steph. "Nice to see you back, Chloe." Steph knew about the situation. Rachel told her. It's okay, I guess. She didn't know that Eliot was alive, though. "So, you better, yeah?" - "Yup, fucking back in the game!" Steph laughed. "Great to see that you haven't changed your language either! But are there any news on Eliot yet?" Rachel answered for me. "Not really." Steph accepted that answer, even though I could tell she didn't buy it. I mean, why would I be in school? But I'm glad she isn't questioning it.

After two boring lessons, actually, something interesting happened. As Rachel and I were chilling in front of the dormitories during the break, we saw some guys that put boxes into a car. Is someone moving? Rachel was as planless as me when she shrugged her shoulders at my look at her. I put on a friendly face when I approached one of the helpers. "Excuse me, is someone moving out?" - "Yes, Mr. Hampden is." Damn. "Where to?" - "That I can't tell you. I've already told you too much. Now, if you may excuse me, I'm not getting paid for talking." Pretty rude this guy but nevermind. Steph now stood next to us. "Girls, do you know what's happening?" - "Eliot is moving. Which means he's alive, too," Rachel explained. "Woooah!" She had a shocked expression on her face, just as we had. 

So I guess it's serious. Bye, bye, Eliot Hampden.

A/N: Yooo, next chapter is gonna be a smut chapter, the last one, sadly. Love goes out to the homiesexual squad as well as the worldstar squad lmao