Tattoos.

I can't believe I'm doing this. And I also can't believe that I'm letting Rachel pay. Her plan, unfortunately, worked out and her dad gave her the money. I'm feeling kind of bad for letting her pay a whole tattoo sleeve. But she insisted. And here we are, entering the tattoo parlor after a lame ass school day.

We were greeted by a guy, saying he'd be right there for us. So we sat down and waited.
"You nervous?" I heard Rachel say, nudging my shoulder. "Nope. Still feeling bad for letting you pay, though." - "Ahw, c'mon. There's nothing to feel about." - "Pfft."

The tattooer cleared his throat, mentioning that we could talk about the details now. We stood up and walked to the desk. "So, what can I do for you, ladies?" - "I've called yesterday, appointments for Price and Amber. It'd be the dragon tattoo and the full sleeve," she told him.
"Yes, I see. I've been working a lot yesterday and I designed two motives for each of you. Who wants to go first?" he asked us. "I think I'm letting her go first, I'm way too hyped for it," Rachel told him. I just gave her a glare because I actually hoped that she'd go first. §First of all, I need your IDs." I gulped hard. But was catched by surprise when Rachel just gave him two ID cards and he nodded it off. "Alright then, here are your two motives," the tattooer said and showed me two drawings. They were almost the same, the only difference was that one of them had a crown on the skull and the other one hadn't. I decided on the one without the crown. "Good, now if you may follow me. Due to health reasons, it isn't allowed to bring someone in with you." I nodded to him and gave Rachel a kiss before I went in.

And here I was. Laying on this chair and tolerating the pain great so far. That was until he started to paint. The color was so much more painful. The tears fell from my eyes automatically. 

"We're finished. Normally that would've taken at least 2 sessions but damn, you're tough. Keep the foil on it until you are home, then put the cream I've written you down on it. Don't let too much sun onto it and don't take baths. You can shower, though." I took a look at it and it was amazing. Just imagine it when the swelling is away! He gave me some paper with advice on it and opened the door for me. "That makes $400 for you." Rachel snapped out of her trance she got into from waiting. "Can you do mine first? I pay for both." He nodded. Woah, 400 dollars.

Rachel looked at me first, then stared at my tattoo, then smirked at me. She came closer to me, right next to my ear, while passing me by. "Fucking hot," was all that she said before she got in to get her tattoo. Now it was my turn to wait. 

I don't know how long I took in there, but I was surprised when Rachel came out after 40 minutes or so. "So, that makes it a total of 650 now." Rachel took out her purse and paid him. "See you next time, I guess!" he said. We nodded and thanked him for the good work.

"Alright, let me ask you one question. How the fuck did you do that with the IDs?" - "I have my ways," she said while winking at me. Damn. So he bought our fake IDs. "I'm letting that slip. Now show me yours, I haven't seen it yet." - "At home. I think we can check it out better when the foil is down." - "That's a point." 

When stopped on our way home to get our cream and some snacks and went straight into my room. Nobody was home anyway. I was the first one to take down my foil. And the color was even shinier than I thought. It looked awesome. "Well, for that I'd pay any day. The color is so beautiful. And the motive as well. It suits you. And it looks hella hot. What a shame I'm not allowed to touch it," Rachel stated and kissed my neck. "Right? But enough of mine, show me yours!" Rachel took off the foil to give me the chance to look at her tattoo. It was beautiful. It was a tribal dragon, not just on her calf but going around it as well. "Holy shit. That's so sick!" She laughed but nodded. 

"You know what? I'm suddenly in the mood to watch 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo'. Don't know where that comes from," I shrugged. Rach just shook her head at me and grinned, watching me as I started the film. Good thing we brought snacks!