What I Can Do for Now

|No ones Pov|
Following the practical test for the Entrance Exam, the judges panel reviews the student scores. They take care to notice that Katsuki Bakugo scored the most points, but without a single rescue point however Y/n had  higher scores in both rescue and combat.Meanwhile, Izuku Midoriya didn't score a single combat point. Izuku meets All Might at Dagobah Municipal Beach Park, where All Might congratulates Izuku for being accepted into U.A. high personally. All Might then tells Izuku that he will have to keep adjusting to the One For All Quirk, using the image of an egg in the microwave as a basis. 

Y/n meet up with lady ghoul one last time in the forest.
"You did better than I did when I was a kid."

"Really now?"Lady ghoul nods and pats Y/n on the back to congratulate her.
"You still have a lot to learn about the ghoul quirk but for now always remember that you never give in to the madness even if you need the extra strength so...good luck kiddo."Y/n hugged lady ghoul before leaving only to stop at the entrance of the forest.
"Thank you for everything...I'll make you and everyone proud."Lady ghoul smiled as the young girl ran off.
"You already made me proud..."Lady ghoul sat down with her head in the clouds wondering how things will turn out.

Come April the U.A. academic year begins and the twins prepares to leave when their mother stops them.
"Good luck you two..Become the best Hero's you can be!"

"We'll make you proud!"The twins said hugging their mother and then leaving
The twins eventually arrives at class 1-A, hoping that perhaps Katsuki and Tenya aren't in their class, but these hopes are immediately dashed when they finds them both arguing inside.
"Welp,I'm ready to fight...."Y/n said cracking her knuckles but a mop of red and white hair stole her attention.

The two make eye contact and Todoroki waves for her to come over.
"Hey Todoroki-chan"

"Just Shouto would be fine because I find it hard to address you by last name when you have a twin but good morning Y/n."The two had a great conversation about the heroes and Shouto had a question burning in his mind.
"Are you the secret love child of Lady ghoul?"Y/n bit her tongue and her hand covered her mouth.
"W-what made you think that?"Shouto opened his mouth to speak but Y/n heard a surprised yelp come from Izuku and instantly looked over.Shota Aizawa arrives and reveals himself to the class as their homeroom teacher. He doesn't waste any time and hands out P.E. clothes to the student and leads them to the P.E. fields. Shota explains that the class will participate in a Quirk Apprehension Test that will test their Quirks since they were not able to use their Quirks in middle school.

Through the whole thing Y/n was star struck seeing her number one male hero.Shouto observed Y/n and smiled at how her mood changed.

Shota uses Katsuki as an example.
Katsuki only threw about sixy-four meters in middle school, but after using his quirk, Katsuki threw over seven hundred meters while yelling die in the process.At first the students are excited to participate, but Shota quickly shuts them down and announces that the student who ranks last in total points will be deemed hopeless and immediately expelled. The class is shocked by his announcement and

"That's not fair!"
Ochaco declares that the rule is unfair.
"The world is unfair and it's a heroes job to combat that unfairness."Shota replied.
"Ochaco,he's right.All is fair in love and war."Y/n said agreeing with him.
"Since you get it,tell the rest of the class why."Shota wanted to hear what she had to say.Y/n nods and takes a step forward and turns to face everyone.
"Heroes risk their lives to protect those who can't protect them selves.They subject themselves to harsh environment's in which they could die.They too have family that need them in some cases.If you can't deal with this then you can't be a hero.You as a person have to prove that you can protect when life is unfair,So please don't take it as me being harsh but...concerned for everyone's well-being."Shota was impressed with how mature the female Midoriya was and asked her to step back in-to the group.

While the Quirk Apprehension Test begins, All Might and lady ghoul worries that Shoto will single out the twins almost immediately and goes to watch it in person.  The test is composed of students competing in a series of physical tests. During the trials, every student uses their quirks to excel while Izuku struggles since he can only use One For All at one hundred percent or not at all. Bakugo and Y/n does well with each test thanks to the versatility of their quirk.
Y/n took notice of Izuku's struggle and worried if what she said could of rubbed him the wrong way.
Way to go Y/n...everyone probably hates me now...but...honestly what do I care...

Y/n thought to herself and slightly pisses at herself for how she said everything.But Shouto placed a hand on her shoulder.
"Don't worry I'm pretty sure everyone had a moment of realization because what you said is true."Y/n nods and thanks the male for his kind words.

The class reaches the pitching test and Izuku realizes this is the only test left where he can show off his abilities to avoid getting expelled. He tries to use his Quirk to throw the ball, but it fails. Shota reveals his own Quirk, the ability to erase other peoples Quirks. Izuku recognizes him as the Eraser Hero: Eraserhead. Eraserhead explains he erased Izuku's Quirk because of the severe drawback. He continues to say Izuku's quirk will make him liability and that he has no place at the school. 
Hearing this Y/n took step forward and glared at the hero.
I don't care if your my favorite hero...no one speaks to izuku like that...
Izuku looked over at his twin and shakes his head confusing the other.

Izuku is given one more throw, leaving him with the choice to either use One for All and fail the other tests, or not use it and fail this one. Taking Shota's advice into account, Izuku throws his pitch and at the last second he concentrates One For All through his fingertips. The explosive throw gives Izuku a high score and impresses not only his classmates, but his teacher,Y/n and All Might as well.

Y/n ran over and hugged her bother showering him with compliments.
"That was awesome izuku but...I think we should get you to recovery girl foe your finger..."

"Yeah but don't worry!I'm fine!"The twins show a smile as bright as the sun leaving some to blush at their cuteness.
Ejiro couldn't pull his eyes away from Y/n.
Despite what she said earlier and blunt she sounded...Y/n is very kind...
Ejiro thought and smiled.

To be continued~

Shota;Not bad for an official first day,right?Well minus the glare that girl has in her.It matches Lady ghouls in a way.

Next time on boku no hero academia
Rage,You Damn Nerds!

Hmmm I wonder just how powerful those two are if their on the same team...

See you soon.

LMH👊💪