Shiketsu High Lurking

|No ones pov|
Ms. Joke talks to Shota and Aki about the reality of the first test for the hero licenses. Most students likely believe whoever attacks first will place in the first one hundred. In actuality, the first test is much more about teamwork and the ability to gather information. 
"Sound reasonable,Y/n and Hikaru are working together so it to be expected that they got a clue."

"Their smart!"Emi said with her usual smile as he watched on.

Shikkui and Itejiro from Ketsubutsu Academyuse their Quirks to attack Class 1-A. Shikkui makes the balls hard with his Stiffening Quirk and Itejiro sends them at their rival students using his Boomerang Quirk. The balls travel underground so Kyoka uses her Heartbeat Fuzz technique combined with her new Amplifier Jacks to break up the ground. The balls travel toward Minoru, but Mina uses her Acid Veil technique to put up a defensive wall that melts the projectiles. 

Ms. Joke is impressed the students have finished their Super Moves. Fumikage uses Black Ankh and Izuku notices the smooth name change. Fumikage uses another super move, Piercing Twilight Claws, to attack Tatami Nakagame, but she evades using her Telescopic Quirk. Impressed, Yo admits that Class 1-A has grown a lot since the U.A. Sports Festival.

Yokumiru Mera announces that no one has passed the exam yet.

Izuku deduces everyone is in a stalemate because they're waiting to see what their rivals can do. Ms. Joke warns Shota not to be so condescending about his students because they can have the tables turned on them at any moment. Yo uses his Super Move Tremoring Earth to break up the ground beneath Class 1-A. Y/n stumbles breaking her flow and grabs Hikaru to keep him from being crush and flew up.
"Shit!That was close!"

"You don't say!"Y/n flew them to safety and started looking for the others.
"I see Izuku!"

"I found Momo....So far I don't-"

Hikaru and other students notice the tremors, including Shoto. Inasa makes his presence known in the city-replica area and uses his Whirlwind Quirk to take the balls of the surrounding students. He says he's inspired by the other students' battles and wants to participate. After using his Quirk to take the balls from the other students, he reigns them down onto them.Hikaru creates a dome from metal to protect Y/n and himself and when the dust settles, Yokumiru announces that Inasa is not only the first student to pass, but he eliminated 120 competitors alone. 

Izuku escapes from the debris caused by Yo's attack and he notices Ketsubutsu has managed to split up Class 1-A. He worries about being alone but gets excited by the idea of facing off against stronger students. He's taken by surprise when Camie from Shiketsu suddenly tags one of his weak points with a ball. Meanwhile, Ochaco has been separated from everyone as well.

Camie talks to Izuku and he believes she's trying to distract him until her backup arrives. She throws two balls at Izuku and he evades. When Izuku moves to counterattack, Camie is suddenly gone. She reappears behind him and tries to tag him with a ball; he dodges but she disappears again. Camie gets behind Izuku and pins him down before revealing disappearing isn't a part of her Quirk, its just one of her skills. She asks about Izuku's motives and then he breaks free from her hold.

|Y/n pov|
Hikaru quickly disband the dome and helped from the ground.
"Is that moron trying to kill us!?"

"It would seem so...You alright?"

"Yeah,I'm more worried about Izuku and Daichi!We all got separated but I can't see where my wolfie is!"I flew off but far enough giving me enough room to dodge if something was thrown my way.As I look around I see Shoto helping Daichi but before I could get close enough I was struck down by a large metal bolt!My body hit the ground hard and the wind was knocked out of my lungs but I quickly recovered.
"Y/N!"I used my nullification and Repel quirk and it shrunk and flew off somewhere.
"Are you okay!?"

"Yeah,I activated my Kakuja before I hit the ground."My outfit repairs itself and Daichi nuzzles my side with his muzzle.Shoto run off before I could say anything else.
"Alright Daichi let's do this!"I used my repel on a few of the balls and sent them towards a few students getting them out!Hikaru quickly joined me and Daichi.
"BATTER UP!"I sent several of the balls up,Daichi set them on fire and Hikaru hit them all.
"We make an awesome trio!"

"We need to name this move!"

"Fire baseball sounds nice!"

|No ones pov|

Shoto hides alone in a steel labyrinth-like area of the arena. He hears the announcer reveal that over fifty students have passed, forcing Shoto to act. Shoto is immediately targeted by a group of students from Seijin clad in a ninja garb. They ambush Shoto and he blocks their projectiles with a wall of ice before freezing them all in place.

The student in red throws a bolt at Shoto and uses his Quirk to greatly increase its size. Shoto blocks with a shield but the ninja breaks through it by attacking with more weapons.
So this is where that bolt came from...
Shoto thinks while he tries to melt another projectile thrown at him but he's forced to dodge. The ninja reveals the weapons are made up of tungsten, a material resistant to super high temperatures. The ninjas free themselves and tell Shoto he's overconfident for acting on his own.
"Tsk.You hit Y/n with a bolt the size of a damn truck...Prepare yourselves."Shoto said with a glare..

Aki watches as Y/n works together with Hikaru but finds it strange how her other quirk works.
"Has she always been able to repel things like that?"

"If it isn't a quirk then yes.It works two ways.She can use another person's quirk against then or use objects to repel from herself,with the help of the capture weapon she can grab whatever is close and go from there."Shota explains and Aki nods seeing something familiar about how the second half of her second quirk works.
"Woah!That girl can take a hit!"

"Yeah she can,Y/n's been hit by a minivan before so that bolt was nothing."

"Wow...I'm sorta scared...."Emi said and Aki laughs at her for the sudden change of mood.
"You should be,Y/n isn't one to me messed with especially if you harm her twin."Shota said causing Aki to call him Dadzawa.They watch as trio walk away victorious.
"THAT'S MY GIRL!!!!"Aki yelled causing Y/n to turn and give Aki a thumbs up.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Shota;I mentally cringed when seeing Y/n get hit with another extremely heavy object...But She is a trouper!
Does anyone else think Aki is a tiger mom?

*Daichi barks and runs over to Shota*

Oh hey,want a belly rub?

*Daichi nods*

Whose a good Wolfie?You are a good Wolfie. And no one can be better than you.

Next time on boku no hero academia;Class 1-A

I hope no one heard me baby talk to a fully grown wolf....

*Y/n recorded the whole thing*

LMH👊💪