Symbol of peace

|Y/n pov|
"Oof!!"My sore body collided with another when I fell through the portal.
"Dammit shebeast!"

"K-katsuki!?"I quickly jumped up and away from him but everything in me wanted to hug him but...i-i don't wanna be touched at all until this whole situation is over and my body heals.
"Sorry!I have no idea why I was dropped here in the first place."

"Well you're shit out of luck."

"Tsk,as usual!"

|No ones pov|
All For One manages to transport all the members of the League of Villains out of the hideout. Kamui Woods apologizes for allowing them to escape. Edgeshot says that there was nothing that could be done because this warping Quirk targeted certain individuals.

All Might uses Oklahoma Smash to repel the remaining Nomu inside, while Endeavor incinerates the ones outside. Endeavor confirms he's got the situation under control and tells All Might to go after the League of Villains. 

All For One commends Best Jeanist for saving himself while protecting the other heroes from the explosion. Best Jeanist recognizes the masked man as the suspected ringleader of the League of Villains. The Pro-Hero attacks, but All For One easily defeats him with a blast of air. The villain recognizes that his strength comes from practice and experience and decides his Quirk doesn't need to be taken.

Izuku, Shoto, Momo, and Tenya are stricken with fear while hiding behind a wall. All For One transports the villains to him and tells Tomura that it's time for his game to be reset. Izuku wants to try and move from behind the wall, but Tenya stops him. Before All For One notices the students, suddenly All Might arrives and confronts him.

Katsuki notices All For One's raw strength and notes that he must be the strongest villain. All Might tells his ultimate rival he will defeat him and lock him up for the rest of his life. All Might rushes him, but All For One repels him with an enhanced Quirk combo attack. All For One tells Tomura to get Katsuki and Y/n and flee the battlefield. Then he reaches Kurogiri's body and forcibly activates his Quirk to create a Warp-Gate. All Might returns and clashes with the masked ringleader while the remaining villains surround Katsuki and Y/n.

Meanwhile Lady ghoul and Hajime ended up being attacked by Nori.
"Nori...Please this is your last chance to become good again...To join us again.Sure Y/n want to murder you now but hey I was the same at one point!"Lady ghoul yelled as she fought back against the Albino male.
"Nah,I like it here...Hehehe...Your just saying that because I watched You're daughter being tortured...I enjoyed it.She's weak."
This enrages Lady ghoul and Hajime.
"T-take...It b-back..."

"Oh?So the fucking mute can speak after all...You don't know Y/n well enough to stand up for her."Lady ghoul was ready to strike but Hajime stuck his arm.
"Go find Y/n.I'll take care of him."Nori laughed at the usually timid older male but Hajime felt like he had to help from what Y/n told him.

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨,𝐲𝐚
𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐜 
𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞.𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭.
𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨...𝐎𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠?𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭!𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨...
𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲,𝐇𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐞?"