Midoriya twins;Origin

|Y/n pov|I remember the day I protected my twin and another kid from bakugo

|Y/n pov|
I remember the day I protected my twin and another kid from bakugo..
Bakugo used to be our friend..that's until his quirk manifested that's when he changed...
"Your just a bunch of quirk-less twins!You can't become heroes!!!"

"That's not true!We'll show you!We'll become the strongest heroes ever!"
Me and my brother went home,at first I acted like the burn on my wrist didn't hurt but in all truth is hurt...badly!But I want to be brave in front of Izuku.
"Y-you don't have to pretend anymore,I-I know it hurts..."

"I'm just fine!Worry about ya self sometimes would ya?"I showed Izuku my brightest smile and took his hand and walked home.How I saw it...it was us against the world,no one believes in us but I do...just because we're quirk-less doesn't mean we can't be a hero.

~Flash forward~
It's almost hard to believe that we're now 14...And what are we doing at this current moment?Watching a hero battle an enormous villain.
I not sure if I should let Izuku get so close..he's my brother and I love him but he's an air head when taking those damn notes.
"I wonder who's fighting?"

"Is that your way of asking to get closer?"Izuku nods rapidly and I sigh and give in.
"Okay but please pay attention."With that he pulled my threw the large crowd so we could get a better look.
"Oi,it's Kamui wood..."I pointed out in an unamused why.Kamui went on to say that the villain used his quirk for evil and whatnot but that was obvious..even to a child.
"Lacquered chains prison!"

"Let's hope that works because if it doesn't we're leaving!"I yelled to Izuku and in return he nods reluctantly.
It was a attempt to stop all movement and I was ready to pull him until Mt.Lady showed up and people started taking pictures as she declared that today was is her debut.
Either she needs a cover up or a new hero outfit....

I looked over at my brother to see him taking note at a rapid pace but stops when the pencils brakes,so I had him another one and he gets back to it with in seconds.According to Izuka her quirk is Gigantification.
"Excuse me but are you two aiming to be heroes?"

"Yes!"

"I wish you two the best of luck then!"

"We'll do our best!"With big smiles we make our way to Junior high happily.

|No ones pov|
At Izuku's and Y/n's Junior high school,a teacher scolds the class,telling them it is time they think about their futures. He says he will hand out the printouts on the students' desired life-course, but knows they all want to be heroes. As the class starts using their Quirks, he reminds them they're not allowed to use them during school hours.
Y/n only looked out the window during the whole uproar.She didn't care about what the teacher was taking about until Katsuki yelled.

"Don't group me with everyone else because My Quirk is stronger."
Everyone besides Y/n and Izuku yell at him for that, but Katsuki tells them to shut up, and they remember he's aiming for U.A. High.However Y/n threw a text book at him and glared.
She may not have a quick but her glare puts fear into many.Katsuki on the other hand only made him flinch.