Wild, Wild Pussycats!

|Y/n pov|
I rolled over and snuggled into Daichi's fur but froze when I heard a meow....Sitting up as quickly as I could,my eyes landed on the windowsill with a cat on it....
Oh GODDAMIT I left the window open again!
"Alright kitty we can do this the easy way or the hard way!"I yelled jumping off my bed.

|Izuku pov|
I was outside helping our mother water some of the flowers she planted.
"Is Y/n up yet?"

"Huh...Hmm maybe in about four minutes she'll-"

"AHHH!"Both of us jumped when a loud scream and thud happened not to far from us both.
"Dammit Daichi!You knocked me out of the window again!"

"What happened this time?"

"The damn neighbors cat is in our house!We got ten minutes to get'em out or we say good by to our clothes and other stuff!"We all ran into the house trying to catch our neighbors cat.Y/n disappeared for a moment but came back with her capture weapon and tied the cat down.
"Whew~"

"What a way to start a morning,right?"

"You two have grown so much.."Our mother said before kissing our foreheads.She then urged us to get ready and eat breakfast.

|No ones pov|

At the League of Villains' hideout, Tomura mentions to Kurogiri that their master has already figured out where the students are going for the summer.

Their conversation is briefly interrupted when Giran arrives.
"Tomura the union has approved of your request.They have high
expectations for you and the League because villains will soon follow our lead once they step into the spotlight." After Giran departs, Tomura says the games are about to begin.
"My,Tomura do you really think it'll be that easy to get the little ghoul?"

"Of course Iron maiden..However, why should we trust you?That son of your is a traitor."Tomura said turning to face a woman with brown hair and hazel eyes.
"Unlike him and his father,I'll always be a villain.Those two weren't cut out fo this life style and became heroes instead.Though I see little Nori as my son now isn't that right?"She said hugging Nori;who rolls his eyes and continues to type away on his laptop.

As the first semester at U.A. High School officially concludes, Shota informs his class their limits will be tested at training camp over the summer.Ochaco tells Izuku that she's very excited for camp, but remembers what Yuga said about her liking him. She nervously backs away from Izuku and chants about camping.

Neito appears and taunts Class 1-Aabout failing the final exams. Itsuka knocks him out and leads Class 1-B onto their bus. Minoru is excited to know that the girls of Class 1-B will be attending the camp as well. Tenya has Class 1-A board their bus and they head off to the training camp in the forest. While on the way, Shota tries to tell his students to stay focused, but they're too busy fooling around on the bus.

Class 1-A arrives on a mountain top around nine in the morning. They meet the pro-hero team that will train them: the Wild, Wild Pussycats. Izuku excitedly talks about them being great heroes for the last decade before Pixie-Bob grabs him by the head and says they are young at heart. Denki and Eijiro internally call her declaration sad. Mandalay shows the class that the forest lodge is at the base of the mountainside, and students will have to hurry and get there by noon if they are to receive lunch. The students try to rush back on to the bus to avoid this harsh training, but Pixie-Bob uses her quirk to spill them over the mountainside and into the Beast's Forest.

Y/n used her quirk to save as many as possible from colliding with the ground but managed to miss a few and in that few was Katsuki.
"Dammit shebeast!"