Rush!

|Y/n pov|
With the pouch empty I sat in silence until Hikaru jabs my shoulder with curiosity in his eyes.
"So uh..Dose that taste good?"

"A bit...Has a metallic taste too it."

"So...You're a cannibal?"I held out my right hand and repelled the chair he was sitting on and a loud thud was heard right after.
"And eating metal should make you a cannibal as well but so what?I'm only drinking blood not eating people."

"Ugh,that's the closest you'll get.....What blood type?"I looked at the patch the looked back at Hikaru and Shoto then smirked.
"Type O."They both jumped and moved back from me a smidge.
"Y-you're drinking our blood type!"

"Oh hush,Izuku and I are type O you big babies!"Hikaru asked why I chose O and I told him Lady ghoul gave it too me while I was in the hospital and I just stuck with it since she said it has a less off putting taste.
"I-...I'm gonna erase this conversation with something to drink...You guys want anything?"

"Tea."

"I'll take water."Shoto said and after Hikaru leaves the area Shoto turned to me with a half serious expression.
"I know this question is getting old...I just want clarity...Are you and Izuku-"

"If I said yes...Would that make you happy?"

"No,I makes me think you're telling me what I want to hear..."

"Then there's no winning with you.If I say no,you'll be sceptical and if I say yes you still won't believe.I know it's kinda odd to see past the green hair and eyes between the three and the uncanny resemblance to quirks between us four but Sometimes you have to look past familiarity.Just last week I walked past four different people with green hair!It's uncanny how common our hair color is and I could of sworn one of them had to be related to Izuku and I."Shoto chuckles a bit.
"I didn't know green was a common hair color."Shoto's chuckle turned into a full blown laugh and when he finally stopped laughing he looked me in the eye.
"I just imagine a bunch of lettuce heads walking around with freckles."

"Sound like a family reunion to me."We shared a laugh as Hikaru walks back in the drinks.

|No ones pov|

Yo Shindo and his Ketsubutsu classmates hide behind the destruction he caused as the 62nd person passes the exam. Yo recaps that he used his Quirk to split up the U.A. students and Class 2-2 has split into two groups to hunt them. A large number of other students jumped in to try and capitalize on that as well.

As the first phase countdowns towards its finale, students have gotten impatient and begun chaotically fighting.

Yo suggests that his team wait for students to use up their stamina as they try and eliminate U.A. students. Tatamia calls him sneaky, but Yo explains that he's being tactful because its time to decide whether to rush or to make a plan. Everyone is trying to accomplish that goal and there is no right or wrong way of going about it. 

Katsuki confronts Seiji and their battle begins. Seiji plans to break Katsuki's pride and show him why dignity is more important. Katsuki ignores him and they exchange attacks with their Quirks. Denki gets involved but Katsuki demands Seiji focus on him. Seiji does in fact and turns Katsuki into a meatball by flanking his opponent with a piece of flesh. Before Katsuki transforms he throws a grenade to Denki. 

Seiji explains the licensing exam has a stricter vetting process because they want a selection of higher grade heroes. He plans to aid that process by eliminating those who are unworthy of becoming heroes rather than focus on passing it himself. Seiji attacks Denki again but the latter uses the grenade Katsuki gave him to keep Seiji off balance.