Bakugo's Start Line

|No ones pov|
The exercise between teams A,D and F has been completed and All Might declares Izuku and Ochaco as the winners and Lady ghoul declares Y/n to be the winner of the one on one battle.Katsuki becomes distraught over the fact that he lost to Izuku, starting to hyperventilate at the thought of possibly losing again. All Might consoles Katsuki, telling him that it is time for his critique. While Izuku is taken to the nurse's office along with a sleeping Y/n, All Might tells Katsuki that whether he won or lost, he must take a look back, reflect on the experience and move on with life.

Back at the monitor room, All Might declares Tenya and Y/n the MVP of the exercise and asks the class they might think that is. Momo Yaoyorozu, one of only four students to be admitted to U.A. based on reccomendation answers the question. She says that Katsuki,Nori and Izuku using large ranged attacks in an indoor area was too foolish. She also notes Ochaco's let her guard down too early and her final improvised attack was too reckless. Despite losing, Momo explains that Tenya was the best for adapting to the situation and respecting the spirit of the exercise.

While Y/n used the building to her advantage and only struck back when necessary and back out of a dangerous plan when realizing it could harm fellow heros. All Might and Lady ghoul were extremely impressed with her answer and moves on to the next matchup between Team B and Team I.

Mashirao Ojiro and Toru Hagakure make up the villains team. They enter the building and gather around the payload on the forth floor. Toru removes her clothes completely to maximize the effectiveness of her invisibility quirk. The hero team, Shoto Todoroki and Mezo Shoji enter the building minutes later. Mazo uses his Quirk to discover Team I's location and informs his teammate. Shoto instructs Mezo to exit the building for his own safety, and proceeds to use his own Quirk to completely freeze the building and his opponents almost instantly. Mashirao and Toru's bare feet are stuck to the ground, giving Shoto an easy opening to touch the payload and secure the victory for Team B.

All Might praises Shoto for his technique. Bakugo and the class watch in awe of his incredible Quirk. After all exercises are concluded, All Might praises his class for their efforts and sends them back off to their homeroom class. He narrowly escapes from the class before reverting from his hero form. All Might makes his way to the nurses office where Recovery Girl complains about Izuku getting critically injured for the third time. She mentions that All Might shouldn't indulge Izuku just because he's inheriting One For All, but All Might tells her to keep her voice down because hardly anyone knows about the Quirk.

And lucky For Shoto,Y/n was up and back with the group to watch and cheer him and the others on.
"Shouldn't you be resting?"Shoto asked still worried about the greenette.
"Oh trust me Nori is the one you should be worried about."Shoto smiled.

Y/n was in the classroom with everyone else including Nori.
"Oi!Nori,what's was your deal!You didn't have to cut me so many times.
What have I ever done to you?"Y/n said not remembering what Nori said.
Nori ignored her,got up and walked away.
Fumikage stopped the greenette before she could run after him.
"He's not worth it!He just jealous because you kicked his ass!"Ejirou said with a toothy grin and pats Y/n on the shoulder.

Izuku awakens later that day and returns to class. He is met by compliments from his classmates and a hug from his twin, but he notices that Katsuki isn't among them. Ochaco tells Izuku that Katsuki has already left, and Izuku and Y/n leaves to find him. They find Katsuki just outside the school and decides to tell him the truth: that they obtained their Quirk from someone else and had not been lying to Katsuki. However, Katsuki refuses to believe them, and responds by admitting defeat.

"Katsuki..."Y/n took a step towards him but stopped herself..
Katsuki's pride has clearly been damaged, he begins to cry while he explains that Shoto's powers as well as Momo's critique has made him realize he still has work to do. Before storming off, he warns the twins that he's just getting started, and will not lose again. All Might arrives to console Katsuki again, but Katsuki refuses him and promises to surpass the number one hero without his help.

"Don't worry izuku,One day will all be friends again."Y/n said reassuring her twin.Izuku takes a deep breath and agrees with her.
"Y/n your so hopeful and I promise to become as strong and hopeful as you."

|shoto pov|
I was oddly happy that Y/n got to see my team battle.I find it odd how hard Nori was fighting like he had something to prove...
"Oi."

"Oh hello Haruka,you did well in your fight."

"Whatever...Listen here Todoroki..I don't need Y/n distracted...I need her head in the game,so you bring near her is messing her up."
I rose an eyebrow at this.
What's with this guy....what dose he have against her?Y/n doesn't seem like the girl to harm someone...so what's wrong..
"Did she do something to you?"

"You could say but it's none of your business."Haruka smirks and walked away from me.
Something told me it was personal.
"Hey!Shoto!"

"Hello,how are you feeling?"

"Feeling like it never happened and are you sure I can keep your jacket?"I nod.Y/n invites me and some others to go eat ramen.
"Since i didn't get the chance last time to invite you,I just had to invite you this time~"

"O-okay."Y/n pulled me to her brother,Iida,and Ochaco.

|No ones pov|
As the group of teens run off to eat
Somewhere unknown, a mysterious person reads a newspaper about All Might and Lady ghoul becoming  teachers. He poses the question of what would happen if the "Symbol of Peace" got snuffed out by villains.

To be continued~

Bakugo;I...I can't believe I admitted defeat to deku..but that's the first time I've ever q seen Y/n worried about someone who isn't her brother...

Next time on boku no hero academia...
Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida!

What the hell is Iida doing now?!

LMH👊💪