MY HERO;Madness begins

|Ken pov|
Shinra Banshou looked around before his eyes landed on us once again.
"I like it here!So many memories and few of them are locked away."

"Locked away?What do you mean?"

"Someone locked them away instead of erasing them.Oh like this one!"He said happily as a child materializes next to him.It was a young boy with White hair and blue eyes.What struck me as familiar was the odd triangle symbol around his right eye.
"Is that...."Rize asked looking at the young boy.
"Oh looky!Another one!"Another male appears,this time with blue hair and sadness in his red eyes.
"Why are you doing this?"

"Because,I want my host to become stronger to use my power at it's full extent."

|No ones pov|
At his secret hiding spot, Kota recalls Mandalay telling him that one day he'll understand why heroes exist. Kota refuses to believe that. He stands up and notices the mountainside burning. Shota brings Eijiro, Rikido, Mina, Hanta, and Denki with him for extra lessons. In class, Neito taunts them for failing finals even though he failed too. Before extra lessons begin, Mandalay uses her quirk to contact everyone telepathically.

The students start to comment on the strangeness of her quirk, but Shota tells them to quiet down. Mandalay informs everyone that two villains have attacked and there are likely more coming. Shota tells Vlad King to protect the students and rushes out of the building. He fears that a full-scale attack from the villains will lead to big trouble. Just as he exits the building and sees the burning forest, Dabi suddenly attacks him with a burst of blue flames.

With enough cover from the flames Iron maiden darts off with Nori to find Y/n.
"Can't you feel it Nori?You'll be reunited with Y/n!"

"Tsk,Whatever."Nori said following closely behind the older female.
'I wonder what it would be like to see her beg for the lives of her friends and brother?
An insane smirk crosses Nori's face as they made their way to the greenetty.

In Beast's Forest, Spinner introduces his team as the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains. Magne threatens to kill Pixie-Bob, but Spinner reminds him to abide by the principles left behind by the Hero Killer: Stain. He recognizes Tenya from Hosu City and unsheaths his sword as he claims to make Stain's dreams a reality. Tiger tells Spinner about Pixie-Bob's life and becomes enraged at the idea of Magne cutting it short.

Deeper in the forest, Tetsutetsu runs into Itsuka and gives her a gas mask created by Momo's quirk. Itsuka tells Tetsutetsu to retreat with her, but he refuses. Class 1-A has gotten so much stronger because of their fights with villains. Tetsutetsu believes this is the perfect opportunity to fight back and catch up with their peers.

Meanwhile, Kota receives Mandalay's message but he's paralyzed with fear after being confronted by a masked villain. The villain removes his mask, and Kota recognizes him as the man who murdered both of his parents: Muscular. Just as Muscular goes to crush Kota, Izuku swoops in and saves him. He breaks his phone in the chaos, meaning he can't call for backup. Izuku fears that he may not be able to defeat Muscular and protect Kota at the same time. Despite his concerns, Izuku stands up to Muscular and promises Kota that everything will be okay.

Shoto and Katsuki along with Y/n and Hikaru walk back towards base camp, but they run into the villain Moonfish. Moonfish has apparently attacked someone and severed their arm.

Shoto fears it was either Fumikage or
Mezo. Itching to fight, Katsuki questions Mandalay's orders. Mandalay and Tiger fight against Spinner and Magne. Mandalay distracts Spinner with her quirk and attacks, but Magne uses his quirk to attract metal suit her to him.