Everyone's Internships

|Y/n pov|
I woke up early to meditate for a good start of today,especially when I became a damn human tamer.
I wounder...If i could truly change the world...

Why do you dream so big little Y/n?

Because if there is no dream,there is no hope...Though it's fancy hearing your voice,Rize.
I opened my eyes and turned to look at the mirror.It wasn't my reflection but that of Rize,gazing back at me.
"Oh no fun!You didn't get scared this time~"

"Because I've gotten used to see you when I look in a mirror sometimes.I expect it to happen now and again."
She laughs at my reason but soon sighs sadly.
"Why are you like this?"

"Like what?Angry,hateful,Depressed,trust issues filled and Crying on the inside?"Rize nods making me sigh.
"Me and you...we're not so different from each other.I know your problem and its mine too."

"What are you talking about?"

"Autophobia...You fear being left behind or abandoned..I know you hear my unbreakable chain on one sentence,that plays like a broken record.I'm sure you and Ken are probably annoyed by it..."I said as Rize's gaze turns into a pitiful one.
"Yes..I though you repeated this so you wouldn't forget...'I must protect Izuku'...It plays day in and day out.It never stops."

"Yeah I know..It because if he dies...what will I do without him besides crash and burn...I lost a few friends after I found out that I was along with my brother were quirkless as children then I haven't seen my real dad in a very long time and I don't remember his face...At all...Then I met a boy at a park but his face Is a burl to me but I remember us meeting at the park every day but he stopped coming and that all I remember the since of Abandonedment."I said looking out the window while her red and black eyes stayed on me.
"That's a memory I dwell in a lot but I understand why we share so much..."

"And maybe that's why you want me to take your power so much...We both lost people and build walls around our hearts.You use love as a means of keeping people in you grasp...But how about we start this journey as friends?"I asked with a smile.Rize tilts her head in confusion.
"I don't want to fight against you,I want to change the bad history between the users and madness...So what do you say?Because befor you can love me,you need to like me."

|No ones pov|

Izuku remains at Hosu General Hospital on the fifth day of the internships. Tenya left on the day of his test results to be with his family. Shoto's injuries weren't as severe so he returned to his father's agency. As he departs, Shoto tells Izuku he hopes to shame his father since he helped defeat Stain and not Endeavor. After he leaves, Izuku ponders how everyone else's internships are going.

Elsewhere, Katsuki and Best Jeanist patrol the streets.
"Katsuki what is the purpose of patrols?"Best Jeanist asked the spikey haired male.
"To beat up criminals on the spot."Katsuki answers honestly.
"No,patrols give public peace of mind." Katsuki is recognized by a group of young boys who make fun of him for the Sludge Villainincident. Katsuki angrily yells at them, forcing Best Jeanist to reprimand him. Katsuki tries to speak with them more nicely, but ends up yelling and making them cry again. This makes Best Jeanist worry Katsuki's pride will ruin his potential to be a great pro.

During the whole scenario Y/n watched peacefully from a tree.The Female twin was released from the hospital since her wounds healed.
"Oi!Bakago,how stupid are ya?"Y/n yelled dropping down from the tree with a teasing smirk.
"The hell are you doing here?I thought you would be with Lady ghoul or Eraserhead?"