Au;Villain!Y/n

Doesn't follow the story line at all!
This is an Off chapter of what it would be like if you were a Villain.
_______________________________________

Loud hysterical laughter filled the air as it rained death and destruction around any and everyone.
"Who knew that being a Villain would be...so fun?"Izuku watched in horror as his twin held down Katsuki with her foot on his chest.
"F-FUCK YOU!"Katsuki yelled at Y/n,eyes burning with hurt looked back into eyes of insanity and hatred.
"Oh?Is little Kacchan angry?"Y/n teased the Ash blonde male.All might fearing for the young males life tried to reason with the Female twin.
"Young Y/n!Please stop this madness,You need help!"

"Ha!Who are you to say if I need help or not?In my eyes I'm perfectly fine,Isn't that right my little pets?"Y/n giggle as two males appear on each side of her keeling.
"Oh!Met Nagi and Sai!"Y/n yelled happily.

Nagi was first to stand from his kneeling position and look at his enemy

Next Sai did the same but gently picks up Y/n and placed her on his shoulder

"B-but I thought your quirk was dark matter?!"Katsuki yelled still on the ground.
"Oh It was...but you could say this is its true form!Get ready kiddies because its lessons time!"Y/n yelled once again with a small laugh further terrifying her old classmates and teachers.
"My real quirk is called Demon gate!
It allows me to create my pets from Negative energy and they form into what every I want them to!This world is full of delicious negative energy,so I can make as many as i want!"Y/n said and izuku knew there wasn't a weakness since she was right...negative energy was everywhere.

"And as a villain I have a name and my its soooooo sweet and simple that even Nori can guess it!"Y/n said looking at the albino.
"This is madness..."Nori whispered and Y/n's smile becomes wider and more insane.
"Exactly!This is madness...I am madness!Thanks to the constant pain you and Kacchan caused me mentally,physically and not to forget emotionally,how could a girl hope to be a hero when her mind turns to death and destruction!?"Y/n said looking at heros and students.

Izuku just stood there with nothing to say..he never knew it was that bad for her.She always showed a strong smile,everything about her was strong but in reality she was broken on the inside.
"Y/n...I'M SORRY!"Izuku yelled catching everyone off guard but not Y/n.
"And why are you sorry?You didn't burn me or give me multiple scares..."

"I'm sorry because...I was weak,I didn't  protect you.You were suffering and of course I was too stupid to notice...Now it's too late for me to protect you,I'm so sorry."Izuku said with tears running down his face as he walked over to her.
"Izuku what are you doing!"Shoto yelled stopping the other male.
"Isn't obvious..it's too late for her to turn back...but it's not entirely to late for me to protect her..."Izuku said not looking up fron the ground.
"Izuku no..you can't."Nori said angering Izuku.
"I can...and I will..dont try to play hero Nori..you went to far during the match and I just let it happen...but now...things are different...She was the person who believed in me the most even when I didn't have a quirk...She didn't even like to use her quirk around me."Izuku activated all for one and used Detroit smash to push Nori back from them.

All might watch in horror as Izuku removes the hood of his hero outfit and ripped it.
"Izu!"Y/n yelled happily while hugging her twin and he hugged back then began to apologize for not being stronger.
"I am no longer Deku the hero...I am Deku the servant of madness and if anyone stands in our way...i-i'll...kill you."Izuku said standing next to Y/n.
"Y/n..."Azawa said heartbroken at her life choices.Azawa believe that she would be one of the greatest heroes despite her quirk.
"I'm sorry Azawa-sensei...You believe in me...I let you down but this is what they drove me to.One day...we'll have to fight against each other."Y/n finished then took her brother by the hand.

Tomura smiled behind the hand on his face knowing that he now has the most powerful weapon...the midoriya twins.

|Ochaco pov|
I smiled closing the book and looked at the shocked faces of my classmates.Especially the twins.
"What the FUCK!?First I'm not that terrifying!"Y/n yelled but the boys said otherwise and Daichi barks,now how he got here I don't know.
"Am...I really that scary?"

"Yes/FUCK YES!"Both Todoroki and Bakugo said while izuku moved behind me along with tenya.Y/n pouts and tears form at the corner of her eyes.
"You two*sniff* are asshole's."As soon as Y/n started to cry the girls begin to chastise the boys for being inconsiderate.
"Alright someone has two seconds to tell me who made Y/n cry."
Azawa-sensei said walking into the classroom and patting Y/n's lush green hair.
"It was Bakugo and Todoroki!"Everyone chimed throwing the two under the bus.Soon after Azawa pulled them out the class.
"Y/n I'm sor-Wait...your not crying."I said and Y/n giggles with a hint of...mischief in her Complete heterochromia eyes.

Y/n drys the fake tears an smirked.
"Its payback for what happened to the cake I brought last week."

"Oh the red velvet one that was in the shape of a fox!It sucks because no one got to eat it."

"Also Ochaco,Nice Fanfiction,did you get help form the now midoriya fanclub?"I nod and give Hachisuka,Rai,Asuka a thumbs up because Y/n liked it!

The door opened and Y/n jumped into action and played victim.
"Now apologies to Y/n."Azawa ordered.
"I'm sorry/Sorry."Bakugo and Todoroki said and Azawa pats Y/n's head.
"Its okay."With that Azawa left the room causing Bakugo to glare at Y/n.
"Fuckin bitch,you pulled that shit when we were younger!"

"Yep and who became my bitch for a week huh?"Y/n said with smirk.
"Did she just act like she was hurt?"Todoroki asked me as the two hurl insults at each other.
"Yep."

"She's one hell of an actor...if she did turn on us...I wouldn't know if it's a joke or not."I nod in agreement.
"She would make one sex-*Cough*"I jumped at the loud coughing from Todoroki.
"You okay?"

"Yeah."A pink hue spreads across his face leaving me and a few others confused.I shrugged and went back to watching Y/n putting Bakugo in a headlock.
I can't believe my first Fanfiction turned out well!!!Next I'll ship Y/n with someone!Hmm Y/n x Katsuki...or Y/n x Shoto?Ghoul X Explosion or Icy-hot X Ghoul...hmmm..Anger issues ship or Complete heterochromia ship?So many ship names...

To be continued~

A/n-Lol a fanfiction inside a fanfiction!What do you guys think of Ochaco's ship names?

LMH👊💪