Kittens!?[random]

||One day!||

|Izuku pov|
It was extremely early in the morning when Y/n and Momo suggested that we all get some food so we could have a BBQ at the park.
"Y/n why so early?"

"Because if we want the good stuff we gotta get there before the adults!Plus Ejijro eats a fuck ton,so we need all the food we can get,isn't that right Daichi?"Y/n said petting the red wolf who barks happily.Momo got us a private section on the bullet train to hold us all.Ochaco grabs Y/n's attention when meantioning that there was a sale so going early was a great choice,despite most of everyone is sleep on the train.
"Dammit Shebeast!I was having a good sleep!"

"Shut or you'll starve,because I'll be the one cooking."

"Kacchan,don't provoke her.Y/n will starve you today and not care."I said trying to calm things down.Kacchan huffed an mushed Denki;who's head fell onto his shoulder.
It seems Y/n and Katsuki are becoming good friends again...In a somewhat violent way it's something.
The ride was filled with laughter and Katsuki hurling insults at Shoto and Hikaru.

We finally reached Tsukiji Market.
"Haven't been here in so long!Come on let's hurry."Y/n said pulling me towards on of the shops selling Kobe beef.Y/n bought as much as she thought we need and loaded it into the cart that Daichi was pulling.
Everyone else also had their jobs and soon found us to put all the good in the cart.

With Shoto's help we kept what was need to stay cold,on ice he put onto the cart.
"Alright,Everyone for about a good ten minutes got enjoy the sweet shops for a bit and we'll leave."I announced to the group and once again we all split off on different direction.
"Hey there's a new Mochi shop!"

"Really?There hasn't been a new addition to this place in years."I said sorta weary of the shop but Y/n insisted that we go and try a sample just in case we didn't like it.
"Geez I don't-"

"Pretty please~"

"Uh...O-okay.."I broke when she asked cutely.Y/n only does that when she wants me to try food with her..
I hope this isn't like the ramen incident...I can't handle anymore odd food flavors!
"Hello,Welcome to oh my mochi!Here have a sample!"

"Thank you."We both chimed while taking a half of a Mochi in the shape of a cat.
"Whoa!It's sooooo good!"

"Yeah it is!"

"Let's buy some for the cook out!"When we walked it and purchased more...I realized that the mochi inside the shop didn't have any animal shapes,but they had paw prints.
"Excuse me?"

"Yes?"

"Do you have anymore of the cat mochi?"The Cashier gave me an odd look.
"I'm sorry we-"

"Y/n,Izuku!We gotta hurry the bus came a but earlier than expected!"Tenya yelled from the door.
I quickly helped Y/n load the mochi and we quickly left.
"Hey thanks for the-Where did the lady go?"I asked when I noticed that the woman that gave us the sample wasn't anywhere to be seen.

✿✿✿

We got to park and Y/n started cooking with the help of Mezo;since he volunteered to watch her health and Mashirao.

Ochaco and Tsuyu tossed around a ball for Daichi to catch,Momo and Fumikage prepared the drinks,Toru and Hanta sent up the table,Denki and Kyoka played some music,and the rest of us sat down and waited for the food.
"Y/n sure knows how to cook."