Gender swap pt.2[random]

|One day|

|Y/n pov|
Something didn't feel right when I woke up on my stomach...I gasped and jumped with the assumption that I was suffocating myself but...then I saw my reflection...
"SON OF A BITCH!"

"Sis why is this happening again?!"Izuku screams when he rushed into my room.
"It's not the epidemic but that damn vigilante and his stupid body tapper quirk!"

"Well everyone else is downstairs,let's see what Haji has to say.."Like Izuku said everyone was downstairs either smiling awkwardly or just done with it.Hajime huffed his long hair out of his face while awkwardly standing next to a female Kida and Aizawa.
"So uh it seem the famous vigilante;Body swapper has struck again just to cause problems but don't worry we should all be back to normal tomorrow,other than that no class for today."Kida's voice was sweet like usual and I could see Aizawa blushing!?
"Pst!Looks like EraserSoul is slowly becoming a thing."Mina said sliding something in my head.

Then the three walked away,I headed her A EraserSoul shirt and looked at the bracelet.
"Y/n you're the best!"

"I love this bracelet!We're gonna make more money with merchandise!"Mina and I laughed as Ochaco,Momo,Tsuyu,Toru,and Kyoka came over to look at the shirt and bracelet.
"Oi,how many of those did you sell?"Kacchan asked referring to the shirts that had Ghoulmight on them.
"I think around two thousand."

"Holy fuck!Where is that money going and how much did you make?!"

"Well!We all thought it would be nice to throw Lady ghoul a baby shower!We're gonna buy her and the baby so much needed stuff.Oh they made 162,789.75 yen[15k]"Izuku said happily as Kacchan nods then asked a question but this time direct towards me.
"Oi Shebeast,ya got any spotsbra's?

"I was going to asker the same."Shoto and Hikaru said with rosey cheeks.
That when we all remember that our genders were swapped.

✿✿✿

A few hours went by and we all just relaxed the whole day and played games,mainly Mario kart and tekken.
"In your face you non-stop screaming explosions obsessed brat!"

"Fuck you bitch!"

"Hahah,I'll be back.Anyone want anything to snack on?"Dream mumbles Honey buddha chips and Yuga screams that he wanted some too.As I made my way to the kitchen I saw Shoto sitting on the ground outside from the window.

As I made my way to the kitchen I saw Shoto sitting on the ground outside from the window

"Oi!Good workout?"

"Yeah,what are you doing?"Shoto asked while dusting himself off and walking over to the now open window.
"Just getting snacks.How about I join you?"

"You don't have to if you-"

"I'd be a bad girlfriend if I didn't and I have the need to one-up you."He scoffs playfully and said as if.I quickly got the snacks then dropped them off with the other then went back to Shoto.
"Four laps around the park,sound good?"

"That's if you can handle it~"Shoto teases while placing a cold hand on my cheek.
"Oh,you doubt me?How cute~Whoever loses will buy lunch."

|Shoto pov|
I fucking lost!She's faster than I thought!I mean this is the girl that eats a shit load of junk food!
"H-how are you so fast?"

"Trust me,training with Aki means you have to be faster than her.You don't know how many times I've had my ass kick by her."My stomach flutters even when he voice is smooth and deep.
"Y/n...If were biologically female,would you still-"

"Yeah."

"What if you were a male?"

"Even then,yeah.Look...Gender doesn't matter,it's who you are that I fell for.You're unique,funny in your own way,slightly clueless,and-"I yelled that I get it with a chuckle at the end as we walked to Plus ultra ramen.
"Shoto,Y/n?"

"Oh...Hey uhh dad."I felt like I was sweating bullets but Y/n kept a neutral face while looking at my father.
"Why are you two-"

"That guy,body swapper got us while we all slept.Do you need anything else?"

"Y/n."My voice came out panicked yet stren due to her annoyed tone with him.
"Hmph,even as a young gentleman you're rude."

"Geez you're one to talk,minus the gentleman part."They're now having a full blown fucking agreement in the middle of the sidewalk and people are staring at us.
"Both of you cut it out!As much as this hurts for either of you,I need you both you get along."

"With him/her?!HELL NO!"

"Oh look you two are already in sync."

"Fuck you."Y/n mumbles but still heard it.Grabbing her ear,I pulled her close enough to whisper in her ear.
"Think about your words for a second.I can give you what you want or-"She backed up super quick,face as red as my fathers hair.
"What did you say to her?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Absolutely not."

"Great,now lets get something to eat."Neither of them said a things and followed me to the ramen shop.When we got in the owner nods at us and we take our seat in the far back.Y/n sits next to me and my father sits across from us.
"So..."

".....How's life."

"Fine I guess..."It was silent again and for the love of Gods it was horrible!I blundered out the first things that came to mind.
"If you get knocked over the head with a coffee cup...have you been mugged?"They both looked at me like I was an idiot,then Y/n started laughing saying it was a pitiful attempt at breaking the awkwardness.My dad shook his head a bit but there was a smile present.
I can't believe I said that...Outloud.I need to fight Hikaru for this...
Our waiter came over and took our orders,Y/n wanted a milkshake(since this the only ramen shop that sells them).
"Almond milk or regular?"

"UhhI guess regular."The waiter smiles then leaves soon after.
"I bet it's called Almond Milk because no one can say Nut juice with a straight face.."

"But you just did."

"It's taking a lot to hold my smile back."

|No one's pov|
After the awkward lunch with Enji the two left for the dorms where Y/n was quickly pulled away by Kyoka.
"So about the question I had last time!"

".....you're not going to stop until I give you an answer..."

"Nope!"

"It's uh..a nice size..."

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

A/N;You finally gave Kyoka an answer😂😂

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

LMH👊💪