Class 1-A!

|No ones pov|

Shoto is surrounded by ten students from Seijin High School. Their red-clad leader calls Shoto overconfident for working alone. Shoto responds with a fire attack and two students negate his attack with their water-based Quirks. Then he defends with his ice but the students counter by throwing large items to break it. Their strategy is to negate both of Shoto's elements with their various Quirks. 

As Y/n,Hikaru and Daichi walk off filled.Y/n's ears perk up at the sound of something flying their way.The greenetty sighed in frustration and held out her hand causing her nullification quirk to release a blue circle around her wrists that quickly dubbed in size as another giant bolt flew at them but it quickly shrunk and ended up in her hand.
"You know walking isn't safe,let's get the fuck out of here."Y/n said crushing the bolt down to nothing but dust.

Shoto manages to get away after the engagement fills the area with steam. He realizes the labyrinth-like area their fighting in must have real features built into it.

The Seijin students are drawn to a decoy flame and then Shoto uses his ice to break a tank above them. By using his fire on it as well, Shoto manages to create an explosion that incapacitates his rivals.

Victorious, Shoto freezes them and then tags their weak points to pass the first test. Shoto walks away and ponders working on using both his elements at the same time because doing it dulls his movements. The targets on his body tell him to go to the waiting room. 
"Paybe back for Y/n."Shoto mumbles as he caught up with the trio.

Meanwhile, Saiko Intelli and her classmates set a trap for Class 1-A students entering their building. Shoto enters the waiting room with the trio and notices Inasa talking to someone about Stampman. He tries to recall Inasa at the entrance exam but doesn't remember him being there. Inasa notices Shoto and glares at him from across the room. 

|Y/n pov|
I adjusted my capture weapon and feed it back into the bands around my wrist but was hit with a dizzy spell.Daichi quickly puts himself next to me to prevent me from falling.
S-shit...I over did it again...
Hikaru and Shoto quickly help me to a chair.I gripped my stomach in pain wishing for the stabbing sensation to vanish.
"Shit!Daichi get Y/n's pack from Aizawa-sensei now!"

"I'M FINE!"I managed to get out and stopped Daichi from leaving my side.I took a few deep breaths and hugged the red wolf to warm my stomach In order to relieve some pain.
"I'll be fine.I've been through worse remember?"I said trying to use dark humor but their faces show how worried they were.
"It's not like I'm gonna di-"They glare harshly at me before I could even get the rest of my sentence out.
"Nevermind!Forget that i was going to say that."

"Tsk-Tsk little ghoul,you had us worried."Inasa said from the other side of the room.Confused I looked up and over at him.
"How In the hell do you know that nickname?"

"This."He said holding out my  bracelet,I quickly checked my body for it and found it was missing,quickly I stood up and walked over to him to grab it but he moves it out of reach.That pissed me off so I punched him in the stomach.
"Oof!"

"Thanks for finding this but next time give it back immediately."I said glaring down at the male,I could tell my hair was turning white because he game me a curious look.Once I calmed myself,my hair goes back to normal and I sit down next to Hikaru who had a smirk on his face.
"Damn."

"Never touch a girls belonging unless you wanna get wrecked."Shoto said with a smirk to match Hikaru's.
I swear!

|No ones pov|