The test!

|Y/n pov|
Izuku took me to a girl named Mei to get my newest Hero outfit upgraded but an explosion went off and I tried to leave but Izuku gave me puppy eyes...
"Sorry bout that!Things just keep going boom!"

"......."

"Whoa!Is that Nano cure tech fabric!?!That shit is ridiculously expensive!"

"It was an...forced gift but what can you do for my hero outfit?"I asked and she immediately looked at my arms and the tail of my outfit.
"Oh!I heard that the symbols on your arms can be written and used to form a Simi permanent quirk block!Let's try something with the Capture weapon."Mei grabs my hand and pulls me along.
Mei had me write the symbol from my left arm onto the capture weapon and the same for the right.She stared to stitch in everything and I gave her my uniform.

Izuku went back to practice and I stayed with Mei as she worked on making holding straps on the underside of the tail coat.
"You could use the shards from you wings as weapons,just remove about ten and you'll be set.Now for the Capture weapon,I've seen the markings lift from your arms and strike out!Izuku showed me the video from yesterday!The way you moved was like you were dancing!Oh-Oh like the black swan!It was so cool to see red and blue strips flowing around you as a defense and offense,One nullifies and the other sorta repels!"Listening to her speak about my second quirk gave me some ideas.
"Oh an Your pooch Daichi needs a fire proof collar!You two will match!"Mei said with huge smile on her face.

|No ones pov|

Four days later at Gym Gamma, Izuku breaks apart the falling rock that threatens to hit All Might by showing off his new fighting style and costume upgrades. Denki and Eijirocommend Izuku on his new moves and are surprised by his new fighting style. Izuku explains he got powerful new soles from Mei Hatsume and claims Shoot Style isn't quite a super move, but All Might argues that it's a big step in the right direction. Shota warns All Might to stay a safe distance away from the training session to avoid being injured. All Might apologizes to Katsuki, who storms off shortly after telling All Might to be more careful. This makes All Might realize that he's the one being protected now.

Izuku notices that Denki and Eijiro both have new costume upgrades as well. Denki gets excited about his new style, but he's interrupted by the arrival of Vlad King and Class 1-B. Neito taunts Class 1-A as usual and gets stopped his tracks when Shota reveals that Class 1-A and Class 1-B will not compete against each other for the provisional hero license exam. Shota goes on to explain that most of the participants in the exam will not be first-year students either and will have more experience than Class 1-A.
"Sorry I'm late!"Y/n's voice booms in the gym attracting everyone's attention quickly.

Izuku smiles at Y/n's upgrades;Her capture weapons now corresponds with the colors of the tattoos being red and blue,two black thick bands that sat around her wrist,Metal cuffs like armor on her back for her Kagunes.There was a light clinking sound from the shards of her Ukaku.
"Woah you look like you jumped out of a steam punk movie!"Haruka said walking over and messing with the cuffs on her back.Y/n smirked and released her Bikaku;pushing out the cuff to make it extend into armor.
"Holy shit that's cool!"Eijiro yelled poking the armored limb.
"Gotta admit shebeat,nice upgrade."Katsuki said walking by her.

That night at Heights Alliance, the girls relax together in the common area. Mina, Toru and Momo discuss how hard they have been working for the fast approaching exam. Momo says her body can't yet handle the ultimate move she has in mind while Tsuyu reveals that her new move is more frog-like than ever before. The group tries to get Ochaco's attention, but her mind is elsewhere.

Tsuyu manages to get her attention and Ochaco reveals that her heart has been elsewhere recently. Mina believes that Ochaco is in love with either Tenya or Izuku. This embarrasses Ochaco and she uses her Quirk to float away. Ochaco catches sight of Izuku practicing his kicks outside the window and stares at him affectionately.
"I knew it."